Senior Automation Engineer
We are looking for our first Senior Automation Engineer to join the growing R&D organization.
In your role, you will design, implement and execute our automation suites and act as the quality focal point in the engineering team.
We're looking for candidates who are passionate about technology, self-managed and
highly skilled who will work on new technologies in a fast-paced growing company.
Minimum qualifications to apply for this role:
- 5+ Years experience with Automation testing
- 3+ years experience in Java Script, TypeScript
- Experience with SaaS product life-cycle
- Excellent ability to understand cross-platform architectures and think as a user
- Self-managed, out of the box thinker with great communication skills
Preferred qualifications (If you have those, we see it as an advantage, but it's not a must)
- Advantage - knowledge of the FinTech industry
How your day is going to look, what you will be doing?
- Build automation tests from scratch for a complex, mission-critical system
- Build tools to simulate payments in different states.
- Own and lead test activities in the Squad; Test Planning, Quality Criteria, Bug cycles
- Work closely with Developers and Product Managers from Requirement stage and till Production
- Become domain expert with deep understanding of all aspects of the product and its ecosystem
- Provide fast and accurate feedback on code coverage and product quality
About the department:
The Engineering department is the backbone of Melio. We provide consultation, support and designs for technical solutions—supporting our customers and the entire organization. We get involved from the early stage of a project, making the connection between customer needs, our product design, and then translating these into solutions.
What’s our stack?
In Melio, we are all in with AWS Serverless. Meaning all our services are managed by AWS and our infrastructure is deployed using SAM CLI built over CloudFormation.
NodeJS, TS, and continuous deployment with Circle CI
Serverless gives us the freedom to build, scale and deploy applications faster than ever. We combine the usage of relational and document DBS, write mainly in TypeScript for consistency and ability to share resources.
As part of an engineering team within a fintech company, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a real impact on Melio, its product, our users and help the company scale.
Read more about our Engineering department tech blog.
Melio builds business-to-business (B2B) payment tools so small business owners can spend less time in the back office and more time on their craft. As the fastest-growing B2B payment platform in the US, Melio is working hard to find new and better ways to help small businesses succeed in the ways that work best for them.
With offices in New York, Denver, and Tel Aviv, and a vibrant work culture, Melio is expanding every single day. We are a diverse group of people who love what we do and do what we love. If you are a driven and passionate team player, you will fit right in. We are an equal-opportunity employer and are always on the lookout for top-notch talent—please reach out if you would like to join us on this exciting journey!