Customer Experience Manager, Partnerships
Customer Experience Manager, Partnerships
Location: Hybrid (3 days) in New York City
- 3-5 years of experience in partnership and customer experience management, ideally within the financial sector.
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding CX KPIs.
- Demonstrated excellence in people management and coaching skills.
- Adeptness in data-driven decision-making and its application to CX improvements.
- Stellar communication abilities with experience in high-level partnership and customer interactions.
- In-depth understanding of the financial sector’s nuances.
- Agility and adaptability in a rapidly evolving company and partnership landscape.
- Experience in scaling partnership operations with a clear focus on customer experience is a notable advantage.
- Experience with partnerships in a customer experience or customer support capacity
- Experience working for a tech startup or a similar environment driven by the vision and success of the company
A day in the life and how you’ll make an impact:
Strategic Function Responsibilities:
- Forge robust communication channels with partners, ensuring concerns are addressed and strategies are aligned.
- Delve into partnership performance data to make informed strategic decisions.
- Champion proactive optimization of our partnerships for mutual growth and sustainability.
- Collaborate seamlessly with internal teams, ensuring a harmonized approach to potential challenges.
- Steadfastly uphold our operational boundaries, vetting all changes for scalability and sustainability.
Operational Function Responsibilities:
- Lead the Partnerships Incubator Team, fostering a culture of excellence and unwavering adherence to guidelines and SLAs.
- Monitor CX-related performance metrics, identifying areas for improvement and ensuring the team achieves KPI targets.
- Employ your deep understanding of CX KPIs to mentor and guide the team, ensuring optimal performance and growth.
- Navigate and resolve operational challenges promptly, always prioritizing the customer experience.
- Deepen relationships with partners by consistently ensuring top-tier service delivery.
- Remain updated on internal developments that could influence team performance and keep the team equally enlightened.
About the team:
The heart and soul of our brand are in the daily interactions with our Customer Experience Team. We don’t just solve issues, we consider ourselves Brand Builders and this differentiates us from the competition. This translates into world-class support for customers by combining fast, efficient, & personalized quality service. Their success is ours and we continually work to refine processes, workflows, and communication to provide a support experience that is friction-free. Beyond our day-to-day contact with customers, we also work cross-functionally with stakeholders across the company, as well as with our partners. We pride ourselves on instilling a high-performance culture that recognizes great work and celebrates team & individual success and creates a collaborative atmosphere where ideas are welcome. The Customer Experience Team is integral to Melio’s success.
About Melio USA:
- Competitive compensation packages: We strive to make each and every employee feel valued and appreciated.
- The annual base salary range for this position is $90,000 - $105,000
- Medical, dental, vision: We offer highly competitive and selected plans with 100% coverage, FSA and HSA.
- 401K matching and stock options: Feel the investment of working at a hyper-growth startup.
- Wellness: We take a holistic approach to wellness at Melio with a focus on providing financial, physical, emotional, social, and community support for our employees.
- Time Off: Time to rest and recharge is a priority for us. We offer competitive vacation time, sick days, holidays, parental leave and wedding days to allow you to take the time you need, when you need it.
- Food perks: Enjoy our fully stocked kitchens, along with a weekly Seamless stipend and plenty of catered meals each week.
- Office culture: Thrive in our collaborative offices in New York City or Denver, in a hybrid working environment. We are dog friendly as well!
- Growth and development: Lean on the diverse team to foster professional and personal growth through workshops, mentorship programs, and team building activities.
Melio builds business-to-business (B2B) payment tools so small business owners can spend less time in the back office and more time on their craft. As the fastest-growing B2B payment platform in the US, Melio is working hard to find new and better ways to help small businesses succeed in the ways that work best for them.
Melio's diversity, equity and inclusion efforts have always been a top priority within our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all of our employees encompass different strengths, experiences and backgrounds. DEI within Melio prioritizes race, gender, age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts that make up one's identity. Having a diverse team across all offices is key to our success, and inclusion is each #TeaMelio member's responsibility.