G&A Recruiter (Contract)
Your company is only as extraordinary as your people.
Mercury is building financial products to help startups and small businesses scale. Turns out this requires a lot of people, so we’re looking to add a G&A Recruiter to our high performing and fun loving Recruiting Team! You’ll partner closely with a variety of teams and hiring managers, hiring top notch talent across all non-technical orgs. This will initially be a 6 month contract, with the possibility of extension based on business needs.
*Mercury is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services provided by Choice Financial Group and Evolve Bank & Trust®; Members FDIC.
Here are some things you’ll do on the job:
- Run a recruiting pipeline end to end across various teams and roles within the Business org.
- Source passive candidates, conduct phone screens, keep candidates updated and moving quickly throughout the process, extending offers, and offer negotiations.
- Work closely with managers and interviewers to build high-performing, diverse teams.
- Make a warm and genuine first impression on candidates and (no pressure) act as the living embodiment of our cultural values.
- Develop a deep understanding of Mercury’s values, brand, and product.
- Be a strategic partner to hiring managers and interviewers, and guide them to make the best decisions on candidates.
- Monitor pipeline performance and make data driven decisions.
- Champion diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Experiment with new recruiting channels and analyze their effectiveness.
- Actively think of ways to improve and scale recruiting processes.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or something you feel is equivalent.
- Have 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, from sourcing to closing.
- Have recruited for G&A roles in the past.
- Experience running full cycle recruiting on high volume or evergreen roles is a huge plus, but not required.
- Be excited to learn new areas of the business, partner with different hiring managers, and be willing to take on new roles as they come up.
- See yourself as an expert sourcer and enjoy seeking out passive talent.
- Have an almost psychic level of empathy and intuition.
- Communicate with clarity, thought, and precision.
- Enjoy building diverse, inclusive, and high-performing teams.
- Think about how to automate as much of your job as possible, and have a bias towards action.
- Keep track of what you’re working on, even when you’re working on a hundred different things.
- Genuinely love recruiting and all that comes with it!
Our target new hire base salary ranges for this role are the following:
US employees in New York City, Los Angeles, Seattle, or the San Francisco Bay Area: $73 / hour.
US employees in other areas: $66 / hour.
Canadian employees (any location): 67 CAD / hour.