FP&A Senior Analyst (OPEX)
We are MoonPay. Architects of the future, inventors, artists, and authors of innovation.
Our vision? To unlock digital ownership for everyone. We are onboarding the world to web3, where people can own and control their digital identity, data, property, and money.
MoonPay is the world’s leading web3 infrastructure company. We provide end-to-end solutions for payments, enterprise-scale smart contract development, and digital asset management. Many of the world's most iconic brands rely on MoonPay to power their web3 strategies and ideas.
Now boarding the next generation of leaders. Come help us build what's next.
The opportunity ✔️
You will be joining as an early leader on a growing team. In this role, you will own the OPEX financial planning and reporting processes and the company’s financial model for annual planning, rolling forecasts, and long range planning. This is a highly visible role within the organization and requires someone who can work in ambiguity and is a problem solver to help develop and shape our business and financial strategy.
What you’ll do 👀
- Lead the monthly, quarterly, and annual FP&A processes, including management reporting, variance analysis, Budgeting, and forecast scenario planning for OPEX.
- Partner with departments/cost center owners to help them understand and manage their expenses and provide a consolidated view to the executive team on business performance.
- Develop dashboards to track key performance indicators and monitor business performance. Provide management with insights into drivers of expenses, as well as risks and opportunities.
- Create and maintain the company wide workforce planning model. Work with departmental heads to forecast their headcount needs and the financial impacts to the business.
- Understand our fraud related expenses by working with the data team to identify, manage and mitigate any future risks.
- Partner with the IT team to understand vendor and software related expenses and identify opportunities for cost savings.
- Partner with the Accounting team to ensure accounting principles and guidelines are accurately reflected in planning and forecast processes and deliverables.
You should apply if ✅
- Experience in FP&A, Finance, Accounting, or Business Partnering. OPEX experience is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics, finance, or another quantitative field. MBA, CFA or CPA is a plus.
- Experience working in but not limited to FinTech, investment banking, management consulting, or at a fast-growing startup.
- Proven track record to work independently and manage day to day projects.
- Understanding of financial and non-financial KPIs
- A well-rounded top performer, with a combination of analytical and interpersonal skills; execution-oriented and attention to timelines.
- Superb analytical/quantitative and communication skills and strong executive presence.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Build complex financial models and present in a clear and compelling manner to a non-finance audience.
- Strong proficiency in Excel/ Google sheets is a must.
- Passion for cryptocurrency, blockchain technology and financial markets
Something looks off?