Product Marketing Manager, EMEA Payments
As the Product Marketing Manager - Expense at Navan, you hold a pivotal role within our EMEA Product Marketing team and the wider EMEA GTM organisation. In this role, you'll become an authority on our users, our product, and our value proposition. As the bridge between product, marketing, and sales teams, you'll architect EMEA's expense product positioning, messaging, and target audiences, driving the evolution of our go-to-market approach. The impact of your contributions will lay the foundation for our marketing and field achievements.
What You’ll Do:
- Spearhead pivotal product marketing initiatives, encompassing messaging evolution, assets creation, competitive analyses, and orchestration of cross-functional product launches.
- Work closely with EMEA business leadership across marketing, sales, enablement, and customer success to develop region-specific strategies that drive sales readiness and productivity.
- Build out our library of enablement assets, arming field teams with the tools to speed up sales cycles, drive bigger deals, and reliable retention rates
- Map the competitive landscape to help inform our roadmap, positioning and to help field teams navigate the sales cycle with the least amount of friction
- Help refine our value story and create supporting assets that empower our field teams to tell our story with conviction and proactively address the competitive landscape
- Ensure that our messaging and positioning is represented accurately across go-to-market activities, events, websites, pitch decks, and all enablement materials
- Be a product expert and evangelist both internally and externally, developing a deep understanding of market needs and trends and how we should position ourselves
- Collaborate with marketing counterparts on campaigns that convey product messages to the market (e.g., webinars, digital engagements, live events, videos), fostering pipeline growth and customer adoption.
What We’re Looking For:
- A minimum of 3 years in product marketing, with adaptability for experience in the travel & expense sector, fintech, product copywriting, competitive and market research, or enablement functions.
- SaaS product marketing experience is required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with effective problem-solving skills
- Highly results-driven, with a focus on setting and achieving clear metrics and KPIs
- Organisational skills to manage multiple stakeholders, competing projects and tight deadlines.
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Must have some experience in:
- Spend/Expense Management