Social Media Manager, Pokémon GO
We’re looking for a creative Social Media Manager to build engaging social campaigns and drive innovation on our channels. This person will be supporting the team by growing our brand’s social media presence, identifying and recommending content and channel trends, generating social copy, and launching social campaigns that captivate our players. Are you the curious type who likes to experiment with new trends and develop data-driven strategies to generate engagement? Do you like Pokémon or Pokémon GO? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Build, stage, and launch engaging social media campaigns.
- Write detailed briefs and work cross-functionally to deliver compelling social media campaigns and promotions.
- Oversee asset direction, development, and approval processes with internal and external partners.
- Keep a pulse on the social landscape by tracking trends, social platforms, campaigns, and content (with a special focus on short-form video development).
- Recommend innovative ways to reach new and existing players on social media.
- Develop comprehensive reports to surface organic campaign performance and share recommendations based on the findings.
- Identify relevant insights from social performance and community conversations to help drive innovation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and stakeholders, including regular and reliable attendance and participation in meetings.
- Required in-office 2 days on Wednesday and Thursday.
- 3+ years of relevant social media experience, including experience with recent social platform trends and their features (e.g. TikTok, Instagram Reels, etc).
- Thinks creatively, and loves innovating.
- Undeterred by quick turnaround times, multi step approval processes, and trying new things.
- Detail driven, communicative, and a collaborative teammate.
- Keeps up to date with social media industry trends.
- Interested in Pokémon GO, Pokémon, or mobile game marketing.
- Experience using Sprinklr or other related content management tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced hybrid environment and handle stress appropriately and/or ability to solve practical problems and be sufficiently adaptable to handle dynamic situations with little advance notice.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams with ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal communications, including synchronous interactions with others.
The total compensation package for this position includes a new hire offer base salary range of $96,000 - $113,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Individual pay within this salary range is determined by work location and additional factors, including assessed job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can answer any questions about new hire total compensation during the hiring process. An overview of benefit offerings for your location can be found on the careers page.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015. Some of our current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and Pikmin Bloom. In November 2021, we launched our developer platform, Lightship, enabling creators to build immersive AR experiences around the globe. Our basketball universe has come to life, as we recently launched one of the most innovative sports games ever, in partnership with the NBA. NBA ALL-World is now live and playable globally! Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
Niantic is a hybrid first company. We believe that in person interaction and collaboration fosters creativity, a sense of community, and is critical to our future success as a company. Our hybrid work schedules allow for a mix of remote and in-office work.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Bellevue, Kansas, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, Hyderabad, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID