HRIS Integration Developer - Workday
Niantic’s People Team seeks a Senior Workday Integration Analyst to support the next phase of our people operations strategy. The People Team is trusted to attract, retain, and empower diverse, outstanding talent in the gaming and augmented reality industries. We help ensure that our People practices support our values and our ambitious mission.
The Senior Workday Integration Analyst will perform day to day integration activities, build new integrations, and keep up with changes in Workday and provide guidance and support to our changing business and technical needs. This position will be exposed to all modules that Niantic leverages in Workday.
- Develop Workday integrations between new or existing systems, both internal and external.
- Supporting and enhancing current integrations to ensure they’re built for scale.
- Monitor integration error logs.
- Analyzing integration issues to outline trends and creating action plans to resolve issues.
- Develop and document requirements and functional specifications and implement solutions..
- Drive cross team design and development via technical leadership and mentoring.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and stakeholders, including regular and reliable attendance and participation in meetings.
- Required in-office 2 days on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- 5+ years of programming / development experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing and supporting Workday Studio Integrations.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and supporting Workday Core connector Integrations.
- 3+ years of strong Workday development experience using Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), calculated fields, transformations, and custom reports.
- Adapt to change effectively, always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications.
- Knowledge of and ability to lead and troubleshoot integrations between Workday and other 3rd party providers required.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Experience with Greenhouse.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced hybrid environment and handle stress appropriately and/or ability to solve practical problems and be sufficiently adaptable to handle dynamic situations with little advance notice.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams with ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal communications, including synchronous interactions with others.
The total compensation package for this position includes a new hire offer base salary range of $140,400 - $156,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Individual pay within this salary range is determined by work location and additional factors, including assessed job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can answer any questions about new hire total compensation during the hiring process. An overview of benefit offerings for your location can be found on the careers page.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic's global-scale augmented reality platform and digital map powers spatial computing experiences in the real world. Incubated out of the Maps team at Google, Niantic first created Ingress and then Pokémon GO, a cultural phenomenon and hit game played by tens of millions of people each month. Niantic’s Lightship platform, which powers Pokémon GO, also supports the company's other games including Pikmin Bloom, Peridot and Monster Hunter Now. Developers use Niantic’s platform to build their own AR applications and experiences, either with the Lightship Platform or directly through the web with 8th Wall.
We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
Niantic is a hybrid first company. We believe that in person interaction and collaboration fosters creativity, a sense of community, and is critical to our future success as a company. Our hybrid work schedules allow for a mix of remote and in-office work.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Bellevue, Kansas, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, Hyderabad, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID