Digital Media Designer, User Acquisition
Niantic is a leading Augmented Reality company that inspires people to explore the world together - and we are seeking a User Acquisition to build creative assets for a wide variety of user acquisition and advertising mediums, ensuring that our ads meet brand guidelines and quality standards. You will also be responsible for collaborating with other artists, agencies, and other creative professionals to develop impactful creative concepts. In this role, you will leverage your expertise in video production, editing, motion graphics, and graphic design tools to create compelling ads that drive user acquisition for our mobile games. Your work will play a crucial role in enhancing our brand presence and attracting new players to our games.
- Design and produce high-quality, engaging ad creatives for user acquisition campaigns, including video ads, playables, and static images.
- Utilize skills in video production, editing, and motion graphics to create compelling narratives and eye-catching visuals that resonate with our target audience.
- Work with marketing and creative teams to conceptualize and execute ad concepts that align with campaign goals and brand identity.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in mobile gaming and advertising to ensure our creatives are innovative and competitive.
- Collaborate with other artists and agency partners to share knowledge, feedback, and best practices.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality assets within deadlines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and stakeholders, including regular and reliable attendance and participation in meetings.
- Required in-office 2 days on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design, Media Arts, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience creating performance marketing assets for mobile applications preferably mobile gaming.
- Strong proficiency in video production, editing, motion graphics, and graphic design tools such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for design and attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret performance data and apply insights to creative development.
- Passionate about mobile gaming and understanding of gaming culture and trends.
- Experience working with third party IP and operating within strict brand guidelines is a plus.
- Plus if you have a strong familiarity and knowledge of the Pokémon and Pokémon GO brands.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced hybrid environment and handle stress appropriately and/or ability to solve practical problems and be sufficiently adaptable to handle dynamic situations with little advance notice.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams with ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal communications, including synchronous interactions with others.
The total compensation package for this position includes a new hire offer base salary range of $107,000 - $125,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Individual pay within this salary range is determined by work location and additional factors, including assessed job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can answer any questions about new hire total compensation during the hiring process. An overview of benefit offerings for your location can be found on the careers page.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic's global-scale augmented reality platform and digital map powers spatial computing experiences in the real world. Incubated out of the Maps team at Google, Niantic first created Ingress and then Pokémon GO, a cultural phenomenon and hit game played by tens of millions of people each month. Niantic’s Lightship platform, which powers Pokémon GO, also supports the company's other games including Pikmin Bloom, Peridot and Monster Hunter Now. Developers use Niantic’s platform to build their own AR applications and experiences, either with the Lightship Platform or directly through the web with 8th Wall.
We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
Niantic is a hybrid first company. We believe that in person interaction and collaboration fosters creativity, a sense of community, and is critical to our future success as a company. Our hybrid work schedules allow for a mix of remote and in-office work.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Bellevue, Kansas, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, Hyderabad, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID