Program Manager, Monster Hunter Now
Niantic is looking for a passionate, organized, and experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate programs. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in working with different teams to produce results in a timely manner. The candidate will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
- Coordinate projects and make detailed plans to accomplish strategic goals.
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives to prioritise multiple workstreams with the cross-functional team and external partners accordingly.
- Proactively solve problems to proceed the projects efficiently.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and stakeholders, including regular and reliable attendance and participation in meetings.
- Required in-office 3 days on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position.
- Detailed understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Team oriented person that is motivated by helping others as much as they are motivated about excelling in their individual role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced hybrid environment and handle stress appropriately and/or ability to solve practical problems and be sufficiently adaptable to handle dynamic situations with little advance notice.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams with ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal communications, including synchronous interactions with others.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- You have an interest in AR and mobile games.
- You have vast knowledge of the Free-to-Play game market.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic's global-scale augmented reality platform and digital map powers spatial computing experiences in the real world. Incubated out of the Maps team at Google, Niantic first created Ingress and then Pokémon GO, a cultural phenomenon and hit game played by tens of millions of people each month. Niantic’s Lightship platform, which powers Pokémon GO, also supports the company's other games including Pikmin Bloom, Peridot and Monster Hunter Now. Developers use Niantic’s platform to build their own AR applications and experiences, either with the Lightship Platform or directly through the web with 8th Wall.
We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
Niantic is a hybrid first company. We believe that in person interaction and collaboration fosters creativity, a sense of community, and is critical to our future success as a company. Our hybrid work schedules allow for a mix of remote and in-office work.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Bellevue, Kansas, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, Hyderabad, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID