We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
About The Role:
The People Team at Notion exists to help build a generational company that enables people to do their best & most meaningful work. And we believe hiring exceptional talent, at the right time, is the best path forward in order to achieve our company’s ambitious goals. We're looking for a Recruiting Coordinator based in San Francisco to partner closely with Recruiters and Hiring managers and craft a delightful candidate experience.
What You'll Achieve:
- Provide a one-of-a-kind candidate experience: In this role, you will be at the frontlines of Notion's brand, interfacing with our candidates day in and day out. You'll partner with our recruiters and hiring managers to build and refine our recruiting process to optimize for the best candidate experience. We want candidates to walk away from interviewing with Notion feeling inspired by what we are doing and what we are building.
- Coordination and scheduling at scale: You'll coordinate and schedule a high volume of candidate interviews in an organized, timely, and consistent manner.
- Broaden your superpowers: Notion is a startup, so expect a lot of ambiguity and the opportunity to move out of your comfort zone. We move quickly, so you'll accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Everyone at Notion wears multiple hats. Over time, you may be asked to help with light sourcing for both non-technical and technical pipelines, and gain insight into recruiting.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- At least 6-12 months of full-cycle recruiting coordination experience in a high-volume role.
- Ability to support both technical as well as non-technical teams and can quickly learn new roles as needed with support from our current team. Experience scheduling both remote and in-person interviews is a must.
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills— you are highly self-motivated and driven to go above and beyond what is required.
- You are kind, warm, and thoughtful— as you'll represent the company to interact with thousands of candidates you touch each year. Some who can stay calm and organized in a face-paced environment.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Greenhouse, GoodTime, LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem, or Ashby.
- Previous experience at a high-growth company.
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Notion is committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as location, the role’s scope and complexity, and the candidate’s experience and expertise, and may vary from the range provided below. For roles based in San Francisco, the estimated base salary range for this role is $85,000 - $95,000 per year.