Sales Development Representative, UKIZA
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
About The Role:
We're looking for a motivated early career sales professional with an entrepreneurial and building spirit to join our founding EMEA Sales Development team! As an early member of the team, you'll be instrumental in helping define our sales motion, meaningfully shape our future product, and drive business revenue all while having a blast doing it!
What You'll Achieve:
- Sell a product people love that solves real problems: Fortune 500 companies use Notion to run huge teams — but your friends and family can also use it to take notes, display photos, and more. Some non-profits even use it to conserve wildlife!
- Work with our early stage sales team to experiment with pipeline generation tactics and strategic approaches
- Handle inbound requests from prospective customers interested in buying Notion
- Reach out to prospects via email, phone, and LinkedIn to educate them on our product/service
- Experiment with different audiences, messaging, and channels to generate Enterprise opportunities
- Qualify those prospects to determine whether or not they’re a good fit for Notion
- Organise and take thorough notes on prospects in Notion and Salesforce
- Help build the foundations of sales at Notion: As an early member of our sales team, you'll be instrumental in helping define our sales motion.
- Meaningfully shape our future product: As you engage with customers, you'll gain insights to help us serve them better — and work with product to inform what we do next.
- Join a fantastic team at a magical time: We've hit profitability and over a million users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
- Work with the Head of Sales Development in EMEA to build, analyse and streamline pipeline generation strategy and tactics.
- Work with our Global and Regional Marketing team to build strong program feedback loops
- Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We've achieved more than teams 10x our size in less time — and there's so much more to do and learn.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- Have 1+ yrs experience in sales or sales development in SaaS tech or a high growth environment
- You are energised to be part of the building phase for the revenue team in a hyper growth company
- You have a passion for customers and have a natural empathy for their needs
- You’re hardworking and goal-oriented
- You have a positive attitude
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures
- You display high levels of empathy and can see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.