Digital Marketing Manager
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
About The Role:
Notion is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to build, own and execute on our webinar strategy. You will play a critical part in driving demand gen campaigns, growing pipeline and evangelizing our customers.
Notion is fortunate to have a highly engaged and diverse community who our eager to learn more. Webinars have proven to be a successful vehicle to deepen their knowledge and experience with our platform. We are looking for a talented individual to oversee webinars from start to finish, develop processes for amplification and create promotional plan. We would love to find someone who is passionate about experimentation with different formats, promotions and using data to determine the most effective strategies for scaling.
You will build digital events with a variety of audiences in mind, working on both cross-functional and single-function use cases, and collaborating with partners, customers, and even some of our influencers to bring these use cases to life!
What You'll Achieve:
- Drive the creation and execution of digital events at Notion. You will own end to end campaign ownership from brainstorming content ideas, crafting promotional materials and partnering cross-functionally to make these digital events a success and generate pipeline.
- Work with external customers and partners to speak at webinars.
- Manage multi-channel digital campaigns, working with the demand gen, regional, social and sales teams to promote and scale these events globally.
- Collaborate across the marketing team with product marketing, content and ABM to develop digital events that create on-brand, unique and impactful experiences.
- Experiment with new formats and promotional strategies.
- Track and report metrics to determine the effectiveness of Notion’s webinars and campaigns and iterate based on those metrics.
What We’re Looking For:
- You’re an excellent writer and strong communicator.
- You understand what successful webinars, field and digital events require.
- You know how to partner across teams to successfully execute.
- You are a creative individual who is passionate about using data to drive experimentation.
- You have experience working with sales teams to convert leads into the sales funnel.
- Bonus points if you have experience with email promotion strategies and Marketo or Goldcast.
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Notion is committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as location, the role’s scope and complexity, and the candidate’s experience and expertise, and may vary from the range provided below. For roles based in San Francisco, the estimated base salary range for this role is $110,000- $140,000.