Customer Success Manager
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Experience team. In this role, you will act as a trusted advisor for our customers from the start of their journey to renewal. As a CSM, you will be assigned to a = customers and be responsible for the success of those accounts. Your main goal will be to ensure our key customers are happy and satisfied with the products they have. Our CSMs are hyper-focused on delivering revenue retention and growth through alignment, adoption, and world-class customer engagement. You will be responsible for managing the customer relationship, ensuring they are getting full value out the platform, partnering with our Sales, Product, Engineering, and Consulting teams to provide the highest level of support, and working to ensure adoption and growth within your accounts. As the customers you support grow with OneTrust, the scope of work will expand as well as you will be responsible for supporting all live products. You will be on the forefront of evangelizing Trust in the workplace.
- Establish relationships with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to become a strategic and trusted advisor throughout the customer lifecycle
- Act as the advocate and sherpa to help your customers navigate OneTrust
- Identify and discuss business objectives and key priorities
- Deliver proactive communication and manage mission-critical escalations
- Align customer’s roadmap with our product roadmap
- Advocate for your customer by sharing their key business requirements internally with our Product and Engineering teams and managing their product feature requests.
- Understand each customer's industry and Trust management strategy to help customer utilize the OneTrust platform to derive maximum business value
- Deliver business reviews to communicate strategically with your customers and their executive teams to ensure we are delivering on their business objectives
- Utilize Adoption metrics to share best practice, nurture value added activities, proactively identify risk and identify growth opportunities.
- Manage an account portfolio to a Net ARR outcome: balance retention and growth in a way that aligns with OneTrust’s revenue strategy
- Deliver and communicate ROI for your customers, throughout their lifecycle, ensuring your customers derive maximum value from their investment OneTrust and fully leverage their subscription.
- An Excellent communicator, you understand how messaging resonates with different stakeholders and how to tailor your style to meet the audience
- Motivated to drive outcomes for your customers, you see Customer success as your own
- Comfortable holding other stakeholders accountable and unafraid to get loud when needed
- Lover of technology and someone who wants to learn how your customers use our products
- Empathetic to your customers, able to drill down into their pain points and find solutions that meet their needs
- Steady in the face of business-critical issues and capable of handling customer escalations
- Able to Thrive in a fast-paced start up environment, and skilled at prioritizing incoming requests
- At your happiest when problem-solving, and comfortable making decisions
- Independent, but also a team player
- An ambitious person who takes the initiative to get things done – be able to thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with a high-growth company
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS in a relevant subject is required
- 4-5+ years in a client-facing role within a CSM, professional services, or technical consulting role
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Experience working across corporate functions (Professional Services, Engineering, Sales, and Product Management)
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders within a customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings with customer executives
- Ability to build relationships with key customer stakeholders at all levels
- Entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving SaaS environment
- Experience implementing SaaS solutions with an enthusiasm for technology and demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Experience using SFDC, Gainsight and other CS Technology applications
- Relevant certifications (CIPP/E, CIPM, GRCP, CIPT, FIP, etc)
- Familiarity of privacy, ethics, security, compliance, or sustainability concepts or industry trends
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.