Renewals Associate II
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
As a OneTrust Renewals Specialist, you’ll deliver an exceptional customer experience at the time of renewal – while creatively solving complex customer challenges. You will create and execute quarterly renewals goals through research, negotiation and management of subscription renewal quotes and contracts.
- Manage a portfolio of client renewals end-to-end, identifying and helping mitigate roadblocks at an early stage, ensuring successful, on-time, execution of processes and contract execution.
- Partner with colleagues in Customer Success and/or Sales teams to provide seamless support during renewals - especially in those renewal cycles that include expansion or add-on opportunity.
- Identify and manage client stakeholders and build and maintain relationships with key individuals.
- Review and understand contract terms and conditions, work closely with the finance and legal departments to ensure contracts are compliant, and manage contractual documentation.
- Identify commercial opportunities to increase Customer’s utilisation of the OneTrust platform and work with the sales team to take advantage of any opportunities.
- Pro-actively collect, analyze and share customer feedback with colleagues in the professional services, sales, and R&D teams.
- Support the growth and further development and automation of renewal processes for the business.
You're a go-getter who enjoys solving complex problems. You enjoy collaborating across multiple teams to find the missing pieces of the customer’s puzzle and you don’t settle for anything less than success. You’re eager to grow personally and professionally and you see obstacles as challenges
Experience within the Technology/SaaS industry
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.