Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We're looking for a Solutions Engineer that will report to the Solutions Engineering Manager. In this role, you will drive business development and sales growth by providing technical expertise, competitive positioning, and product evaluation support to prospective customers for the OneTrust Data Privacy Compliance platform.
- Serve as technical expert on systems integrations during major sales opportunities, including the preparation of proposals, RFPs and custom proof-of-concepts evaluations to demonstrate OneTrust’s integration capabilities to meet client objectives
- Instrumental in technical deep dive discussions to architect integrations and advice customers on best practices
- Support Sales Teams with client meetings, presentations, and custom integration design options
- Coordinates with internal R&D, technical integrations, partner integrations teams to stay on top of product capabilities as well as future direction
- Support Sales and Marketing in production of high-quality sales proposals and supporting assets
- Maintain all sales cycle activities within the Salesforce.com CRM system
You will have a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, and will use this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, you will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 4-8 years of relevant experience, ideally in the technology industry and/or an Enterprise Cloud-based Software company
- Experience selling, configuring and delivering software demonstrations
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to enterprise companies
- Experience working with Kubernetes (preferred), Docker, and OpenShift
- Basic knowledge of web applications, SaaS architecture, cloud computing and programming
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in R&D, marketing, sales and engineering
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Willingness to travel, as job requires (Estimated 25%)
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.