Manager, IT Operations (Hybrid)
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
The IT Operations Manager at OneTrust will combine strategic savvy with high technological acumen. This individual will set team goals, hire and manage hyper-talented engineers, prioritize projects while also being actively involved in all IT Infrastructure and IT Operations decision-making, requirement identification, and ensuring that the team executes with excellence. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to envision, conceptualize and develop key technologies and processes to enhance OneTrust's internal IT practices.
- Manage a critical team of US-based IT Operations Engineers, providing coaching, guidance, and technical expertise to team members and fostering a positive and inclusive team culture.
- Manage and prioritize IT support tickets and tasks, ensuring overall IT service delivery quality and performance, appropriate task prioritization, adherence to SLAs, and optimal utilization of team members skills and expertise.
- Plan, execute, and oversee IT projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and within scope.
- Identify and act on opportunities for process improvement and optimization within IT, implementing best practices and driving efficiency.
- Implement innovative technologies using AI/automation to enhance end-user experience.
- Collaborate with global IT Management peers in supporting our global user base and operations needs including design, buildout, and documentation of new tools and processes.
- Collaborate with other departments such as InfoSec to rollout new IT Security initiatives.
- Work with Procurement in onboarding new tools, help with contract renewals and vendor relationships.
- Thoughtful, proactive, and impactful leader with proven strengths in employee development, customer service, systematic problem-solving, ownership, and taking initiative.
- Strong written and verbal communicator.
- Proven critical thinker with advanced analytical and decision-making skills.
- Customer service-minded with a strong ability to plan, schedule, and monitor work activities to meet time and quality targets.
- Highly organized and meticulous with excellent process management skills; project and goal oriented.
- Equipped with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills; with the ability to clearly and effectively articulate ideas and the direction of projects.
- Able to manage and drive multiple simultaneous tasks and projects effectively, quickly adapting to new situations and aligning to business goals.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- 4+ years of experience leading IT operations and support teams in a company of 2500 employees or more; track record of building and developing high-functioning teams.
- 8+ years of experience supporting complex, global IT environments.
- Proven experience in leading, guiding, and executing projects from inception to production and further scaling, using a modern technology stack.
- Strong experience supporting and troubleshooting Windows and macOS endpoints.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure AD, Microsoft 365, MDMs (e.g. Intune, Workspace One), Cisco Meraki, Atlassian Confluence/Jira, Microsoft Teams rooms, or similar cloud tooling and systems.
- Deep understanding of IT infrastructure, cloud operations, networking, applications, operational excellent, and regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field.
- Experience maturing IT in fast growing startups and experience with M&A activities.
- Recent experience leveraging AI bots and integrating with ITSM and IM tools to help automate routine IT requests and creating and managing employee self-service resources.
- Experience with creating and managing workflows in JIRA Service Desk or similar ITSM.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.