Principal Network Security Engineer
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We are looking for a dynamic Principal Network Security Engineer to design, build, and maintain critical security infrastructure and controls in the One Trust environment. Contributions will be key in the successful delivery of enterprise corporate services and customer facing solutions. This role will be responsible for multiple areas of information security but will mainly focus on supporting the Next Generation Firewall deployment.
- Architect, design, deploy, maintain and update firewall software infrastructure and configurations
- Respond to security tickets that require engineering configuration changes or enhancements
- Assist in investigation and remediation of security incidents and issues
- Serve as Security Subject Matter Expert for Next Generation Firewall Infrastructure
- Provide input and feedback on cloud/hybrid security solutions
- Consult on, and provide requirements for critical projects and initiatives
- Conduct POCs, and partner with vendors to determine the best solutions to meet OneTrust’s needs
- Implement new security solutions as project-based initiatives
- Effectively communicates to management and business stakeholders the status of projects and issues as they relate to Cloud Security
- Create documentation for security projects as part of project delivery
- Creates automation of procedures
- Revise documents and artifacts as tactics and techniques evolve to address new and emergent threats and trends
- Mentor other team members including security analysts and more junior engineers
You are someone who is able to successfully deploy and manage Next Generation Firewall solutions as a primary owner. You are able to cross train in other solutions, and engage in review of security configurations for critical company projects or solutions.
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related subject
- 8+ years of network security experience
- 5+ years of cloud networking and infrastructure experience
- Understanding of information security best practices around confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Experience with Next-Generation Firewall solutions such as Checkpoint, Fortinet, Palo Alto, or Cisco
- Experience with SASE solutions such as Zscaler, Netspoke, Palo Alto Prisma Access, or Cloudflare One
- Strong organizational skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP
- 3+ years of experience with Azure Active Directory
- 4+ years of experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, or Ansible
- 4+ years of experience with IDS/IPS, CASB, DLP, and PKI tools
- Cloud and/or Security Certifications
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.