Senior Consultant - Ecosystem Programs & Strategy
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
At OneTrust we want to make sure our customers are set up, live, adopted and getting the maximum business benefit from their investment in our software, whilst having a great experience. Depending on customer needs and preferences, this onboarding process can completed by our OneTrust Professional Services team or by Consultants from our network of Partner organizations.
The Ecosystem Programs & Strategy Senior Consultant will be responsible for supporting strategic initiatives focused on helping our ecosystem of OneTrust and Partner Consultants get equipped to deploy our products and deliver an excellent onboarding experience to our customers.
- Support the delivery our Ecosystem Deployment Certification program including through:
- Coordinating deployment approach content and best practices input from SMEs
- Completing reviews and ensuring consistency of materials and that deliverables are meeting business objectives.
- Help with creation of training environment scenarios, videos and certification assessments
- Defining learner pathways for certification
- Evergreening and maintenance of our Deployment Certification collateral and processes
- Help our Ecosystem of consultants get ‘Deployment Certified’ in OneTrust products:
- Support internal OneTrust new-joiners and people developing new platform capabilities and skills
- Support Partners with the Deployment Certification process as part of their enablement through working closely with our OneTrust Partner team and OneTrust Services team
- Support our network of OneTrust and Partner Organization Product Specialists in staying current on latest product developments and implementation best practice
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the OneTrust Services organisation and OneTrust Partner team who will support the execution of these initiatives and projects
- Ensure key stakeholders are engaged, communicated with regularly to be kept informed and risks / blockers to successful delivery are flagged and mitigated
- BA/BSc or Higher or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in a client/internal Professional Services role and/or a training role with expertise in architecting and rolling out new technology, training or solution initiatives
- Experienced in working with SaaS products
- An excellent communicator
- Excellent with written and presentation skills – video creation skills a bonus
- Able to take multiple content inputs and collate into a standardised work product
- Able to work closely with internal stakeholders to help them understand and articulate their requirements and tailor solutions accordingly
- Equipped with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills that are applied practically to get satisfactory solutions when there are competing demands
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial with bias towards action
- Experienced in working on business transformation and change projects / initiatives
- Skilled in managing senior customer and internal stakeholders, up to C-level, in complex environments
- Knowledge of the legal/regulatory/compliance market
- Experience in Privacy, Security, Compliance, Third Party Risk, Consent Management, ESG
- Technical consulting experience
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.