Principal Partner Sales Manager
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our platform, OneTrust is seeking a Partner Sales Manager. In this role you drive partnership maturing across Consulting Firms and Service Integrators which will be measured on partner’s service readiness, partner GTM (go-to-market) offerings, executed Joint Business Plans, and joint engagements from a sales and service perspective. You will positively drive the relationships with partners throughout the region and enable partners to influence client activity.
OneTrust is a fast-growing SaaS enterprise platform with a strong growth trajectory. We invest heavily in our Sales Team through demand generation, methodology-driven sales philosophy, weekly sales trainings, customer-driven roadmaps, and a readily-available executive team to help close deals.
This is a hybrid role that must reside in Paris, France.
In this role, you will build and connect existing and new partners within our ecosystem to drive revenue on new and existing opportunities. You will need to demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of the full array of our offerings to answer questions, make recommendations and coach partners around our products and future product developments.
In this role you will also:
- Understand and develop the relationship needs and take a consultative approach in handling aspects of the partner relationship
- Develop proposals and create product demonstrations
- Qualify sales opportunities, setting customer expectations
- Handle partner contract negotiations and accurately forecasting to management
- Communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Director, etc.) and key decision makers across the partner network and work collaboratively with other OneTrust employees across the organization to ensure customer expectations are met and exceed when possible
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals and objectives
You are a coachable and organized individual with communication and critical thinking skills who can take a consultative sales approach. You must also be open to 20-30% travel.
Your experience includes:
- 5-10 years of experience developing partner relationships with demonstrable outcomes in associated software businesses
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree or equivalent military or professional experience in a related field
- Significant experience managing commercial deals through the entire lifecycle; deal management, deal structuring, negotiation and leadership skills; ability to structure key terms and conditions to accommodate specific risks and constraints
- Experience in Privacy / Security / Third Party risk management
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous development, modelling inclusive behaviours, and proactively managing bias
- Post-secondary degree in a related field
- Experience working with notable consulting firms
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.