Senior Product Manager
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic and collaborative Product Organization and lead the charge for developing and optimizing our Helpline Case Management product within our Ethics & Compliance cloud. As a key player in our product management team, you will be instrumental in defining the strategic direction, driving innovation, and ensuring the success of our Ethics products.
Your mission is to lead the charge for developing and optimizing our Helpline Case Management (HLCM) solution.
- Product Strategy and Vision: Develop and articulate a compelling vision and strategy for platform services, specifically targeting integrations, automation, and workflow enhancements. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align product roadmaps with overall company objectives.
- Product Development and Lifecycle Management: Define and prioritize features, enhancements, and capabilities for platform services, ensuring a seamless integration experience for users. Drive the entire product development lifecycle, from ideation and design to implementation, testing, and release.
- Leadership and Collaboration: Work closely with engineering, design, sales, and customer success teams to ensure a unified approach to product development and delivery.
- Market Analysis and User Research: Conduct in-depth market analysis to identify emerging trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape within the integration and process automation space. Utilize user feedback and data-driven insights to inform product decisions and prioritize features.
- Case Management Design: Function as a primary SME (subject matter expert) on case management design and tooling, building an understanding of the competitive landscape from strategy to functional capabilities.
- Automation and Workflow Optimization: Spearhead initiatives to enhance automation capabilities and streamline workflows, improving efficiency and user experience. Collaborate with UX/UI teams to ensure intuitive and user-friendly designs.
- Understand The User: Function as the primary SME on the key use cases for the various HLCM personas.
- Performance Metrics and Analysis: Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success and impact of platform services. Regularly analyze data and customer feedback to iterate on features and improve overall product performance.
A subject matter expert for the SpeakUp (Helpline Case Management) product line, who can handle significant complexity in your role and exercises independent and sound judgement. Someone who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple personas and prioritize competing tasks and deadlines to deliver on aggressive timelines. You are capable of supervising activities, projects, and teams.
- Drives continuous improvement through effective communication, conflict resolution, and problem-solving.
- Demonstrates a keen appreciation for diverse perspectives within teams and values the input of all members.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, adept at engaging stakeholders at all levels.
- Champions a customer-centric mindset and excels in translating customer needs into actionable product development.
- Empathizes deeply with customer needs and experiences.
- Demonstrates robust organizational capabilities.
- Exhibits exemplary communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Your Experience includes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or business field.
- 5-7 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience with breaking down complex problems into epics, stories, and tasks
- Experience managing product roadmaps, documenting goals and themes, for multiple products in a product pipeline
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience planning for "end of life" in product and leading EOL processes across stakeholders
- Experience contributing to technical debt planning and automation backlog
- Strong knowledge in building SaaS products
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to know when it's necessary to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams, and influencing conversations to drive positive outcomes for the product and the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience within the Ethics & Compliance market
- Previous experience building work management, workflow, and web form solutions
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.