Intern, Solution Engineering Center of Excellence
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months
- Participate in concept of new ideas
- Participate in full development Demo life cycle.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new Demos with supervising of Demo Team
- Create RFP Influence Documents with supervising of RFP Team
- Participate in projects as an active member of the team
- Has engineering and programming foundation, expected to spend majority of time understanding OneTrust GTM Strategy, in detail Demo Best Practices and RFP Answering Best Practices
- Understands customer needs and how to adapt OneTrust Demos to those needs
- Performs tasks like creating RFP Documentation, Demo Documenation and Demo Creation
- Organize OneTrust RFP Library using Loopio Tool
- Organize OneTrust Demos using TabTool
- Take on defined tasks. Contribute ideas to team meetings.
- Imbibe the company’s values and strike a balance between asking for help and finding solutions.
- A team-player and enjoy collaboration.
- Shows initiative, energetic and is motivated to learn.
- Good communication skills.
- Ensure adherence to best development practices – Coding Standards, Unit Tests, Design Principles.
- Doing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms and principles of Object Oriented systems
- Strong EQ (communication is key in presales)
- Know-How in answering customer requirements
- Experience with Loopio
- Experience with Java
- Experience with SQL Tools
- Great level of English
- One other language is a plus
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.