Account Executive, Large Corporate UK & I
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
Account Executive, Large Corporate have a critical role and responsibility to deliver new client acquisition in zero-base accounts, while also ensuring successful relationships and revenue growth with existing customers.
OneTrust is a fast-growing SaaS enterprise platform with a strong growth trajectory. We invest heavily in our Sales Team through demand generation, methodology-driven sales philosophy, weekly sales trainings, customer-driven roadmaps, and a readily-available executive team to help close deals.
This is a high TCV opportunity with uncapped commission and a competitive salary.
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for consistently generating, qualifying, and executing opportunities that support our customers in the pursuit of becoming more trusted organizations and drive revenue for OneTrust. AEs are expected to use their thorough knowledge of the industry and excellent value-based sales skills to create the best solutions and solve complex customer problems. AEs must bring useful insights and best practices to customers and prospects.
As an Account Executive, Large Corporate, you will:
- Meet or exceed quota
- Conduct outreach to generate pipeline consistently even when engaged in closing activities
- Demonstrate resourcefulness to identify & leverage stakeholders, leaders, and champions to drive execution of the sales strategy appropriately
- Work effectively in a cross-functional manner with Business Development, Partner Channel, and Solutions Engineering to successfully land and expand key accounts
- Utilize two-sided discovery & impeccable communication to understand the customers’ needs and articulate valuable solutions
- Understand key competitors and their strategies to clearly differentiate OneTrust’s solutions in the marketplace
- Establish customer relationships that enable OneTrust to be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Manage and optimize a targeted geographic territory
You are someone with a hunting mentality and consultative approach. You bring curiosity, innovation, authenticity, leadership, and integrity to your work. You have experience communicating with C-Level Executives effectively, and you are confident in your communication skills. You approach new prospecting activities and deal-advancing activities with the utmost balance, and you are well-disciplined in sales processes and CRM hygiene.
Your experience includes:
- Experience selling B2B Enterprise-level software or related technologies, ideally 7+ years, but exceptions may be made for the right candidate
- Previous experience in Value Selling
- Track record of performance with landing net new logos while growing and supporting existing key accounts
- Previous experience running sales presentation/demos
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solution
This is a hybrid role that must reside in Madrid, Spain - Relocation may be provided.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.