Senior Content Strategist
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
As a Senior Content Strategist, you will work with UX Designers and Product Managers to produce customer-focused content. You will create and deliver in-product content solutions that guide users through end-to-end lovable experiences.
- Build customer and stakeholder relationships to help understand perspectives, behaviors, and goals for our customers and business.
- Continuously assess and iterate on content standards to stay current with industry trends, accessibility standards, and emerging technologies.
- Create and edit copy that is accurate, well-researched, and aligned with evolving InfoSec and privacy practices and branding expectations.
- Develop and implement measurement strategies to track the impact and success of content strategies.
- Become a subject matter expert in assigned areas so that you can write product copy that aligns with our users' goals.
- Research industry trends, target audience, and competitors to inform product messaging.
- Optimize content strategies by participating in continuous reviews and audits of the effectiveness of content inside product workflows, including recommendations for new and existing documentation that support the customer journey.
- Advocate and evangelize content strategy and best practices across stakeholder touchpoints.
- Meet with your content team to discuss and collaborate on content projects, templates, and best practices.
- Collaborate with UX Designers and Product Managers to ensure accurate content themes across the product, helping our customers seamlessly move between clouds and modules.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in content strategy and creation.
- You enjoy finding opportunities to help guide customers, so they don’t get stuck.
- You have experience researching domains and collaborating with a design team.
- You are driven by understanding user behaviors.
- You have experience designing content strategies that account for organizations of different sizes, goals and maturity levels and can tailor content strategies.
- You know how to analyze various stakeholder, customer, and team inputs to lead the copy conversation and provide recommendations with authority.
- You are resilient. You can manage multiple input points, meet varying deadlines, be realistic about project releases, and know where to put your efforts.
- You have a portfolio of UX writing to share.
- Experience working in the InfoSec or privacy industry would be an asset.
- Experience delivering content for a global audience would be an asset.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.