Receptionist and Office Coordinator (m/w/d) (German speaking)
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
The Global Real Estate and Workplace organization is dedicated to setting, implementing, and optimizing an integrated, inclusive, sustainable, safe, and secure physical and digital workplace experience for OneTrust’s distributed workforce. The Global Real Estate and Workplace team is comprised of Workplace, Operations, Corporate Technology, and Physical Security.
As the Receptionist and Office Coordinator (m/f/d) for the Munich office, you will be responsible for being the primary point of contact for employees, leadership and visitors. This includes creating a welcoming and warm community environment, supporting events, and running the day-to-day of hospitality for OneTrust.
This position reports to the Senior Workplace Manager in Madrid.
- Front Desk/ Ambassador: You will be responsible for staffing the front desk and greeting all employees and leaders, guests, vendors as they enter the space and pass by.
- You will also be responsible for developing relationships with executive assistants and corporate teams like IT Operations, HR/ People, and Communications to stay up to date on events and changes and be able to execute on supporting employees and leaders as needed.
- Events, Community & Communication Management: You will be responsible for partnering with the Workplace Manager to plan events and community engagement program to include a mix of in-person and digital tactics. You will manage and drive engagement on the internal channels for employees and respond to questions with a consistent, warm, and clear approach as well as compile content for regular newsletters and updates.
- Building Operations: You will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of managing the building in Munich, including checking that the pantries/common areas are tidy and everything is working.
- Manage stationery, office equipment and refreshments and to ensure stock is maintained at appropriate levels.
- Mail & Package Management: You will be responsible for receiving, sorting, and contacting employees about mail as well as tracking shelf time and other aspects of the Mail & Package policy.
- Support new joiners and organise equipment, etc.
- Ensure meeting rooms are fit for purpose prior to and after meetings.
- Liaising with the Quality team with regards to compliance and audits.
Your Experience Includes
- First years of administration, reception, business, or other comparable experience.
- Knowledge of business processes and professional office etiquette.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
- Strong communication skills in German and English (both at full business proficiency level).
- Familiarity with and competence in Microsoft Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with data entry regarding budgets, tracking supplies, and other forms of inventory.
- Familiar with mail and package processes with different providers including DHL, FedEx, and UPS.
- A proactive, can-do approach. Eager to learn and grow.
- Works well with little direction and has a strong sense of personal responsibility and integrity when it comes to doing a good job.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively while maintaining attention to detail.
- Basic project management skills (e.g., managing multiple client requests and deadlines).
- Familiarity with workplace approaches and strategies, experience in the real estate industry.
- Experience working with a distributed, asynchronous workforce.
- Background in corporate finance or business administration or technology.
- Familiarity with Monday.com and JIRA.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.