Senior Quality Engineer - SDET
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) who will play a crucial role in speeding delivery to market. SDETs will increase our automation footprint across all product modules. Your attention to detail, tenacity, creative problem-solving and forward thinking will impact the success of every product release.
The SDET is responsible for adding, maintaining, and updating scripts in existing automation suite, helping out with running the suite across various checkpoints in the release cycle
As a Senior SDET, you will:
- Build and add to Automation Regression Test Harness
- 100% Sprint Automation by translating manual test cases into automated tests during development sprints of new features
- Provide 80% (or higher) of Java and UI code coverage of all features
- Continuously iterate to improve the robustness and effectiveness of the automated tests within development sprints with high pass percentages in optimum time
- Help participate in daily scrums, sprint retrospectives and sprint demos
You are someone able to shift left and support developer-written unit-level tests. You will work alongside developers to build API/Contract testing. You will work alongside Quality Engineering to build UI/E2E tests. You are someone with strong technical acumen, especially Java fundamentals. You can contribute to the framework for new actions.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- 4+ years of full software development lifecycle or 4+ years of experience working as an automation engineer or SDET
- 2+ years working with an enterprise product
- 2+ years of experience in cloud application development (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or Amazon Web Services)
- 2+ years of experience with Selenium for automating UI of the application
- 2 years of experience contributing to Test-Driven Development with Junit, Mockito, Podam, TestNG
- 2 years of understanding APIs and automation using tools like Postman, SOAP, or REST Assured
- Knowledge of Core Java, REST, and the Spring ecosystem
- Familiarity with tools such as Bitbucket, Git, Stash, Confluence, JIRA
- Agile development experience (Scrum, XP, or Pair Programming) experience
- Continuous Integration/Deployment – DevOps mindset
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.