Sales Strategy Manager
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
OneTrust is a fast-growing SaaS enterprise platform with a strong growth trajectory. We invest heavily in our Sales Team through demand generation, methodology-driven sales philosophy, weekly sales trainings, customer-driven roadmaps, and a readily available executive team to help close deals.
We are looking for a Sales Strategy, Manager who will be a trusted advisors and first point of contact for our Account Executives, Sales Leadership, and Demand Gen Leadership when they need guidance. Because we are directly supporting the Go To Market, the Company puts a high level of confidence in you and your skills.
- Partner closely with Executive leadership, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Partners, Finance, and other Strategy teams to optimize our GTM strategy and operations
- Support GTM strategy and design, process optimization, fiscal planning, and business risk, as well as opportunity assessment, sales forecasting, sales reporting, and analytics
- Manage key performance metrics including forecast accuracy, pipeline analysis, and sales execution
- Partner closely with Sales and Marketing to monitor and report on the sales funnel from lead generation to opportunity management to close
- Partner with Enablement and Sales leadership to evolve the sales motion, sales process, and rules of engagement across the breadth of the account team
- Use data analysis and storytelling to generate business intelligence insights for the team.
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Finance to develop and execute scalable fiscal planning processes, including but not limited to organizational design, segmentation, territory design, capacity, and quota planning
- Help to build and drive process optimization, change management, and operational efficiencies through the Sales organization
- A trusted advisor who is able to lead conversations with leadership
- Someone who possesses excellent analytical skills who can synthesize large data sets into actionable insights for the business and can communicate compelling recommendations to leaders
- Someone with strong decision-making skills who asks thought provoking questions
- Collaborative and able to build productive and positive relationships across the team and with your business stakeholders
- An individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter who is proactive and can manage deadlines for themselves and other cross-functional team members
Your Experience Includes
- 7+ years of experience in an analytical role within GTM Strategy & Operations, Finance or Consulting
- 2+ years of experience in GTM Strategy at a SaaS company
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaborate with teams to support business objectives
- Proven track record of supporting a business through analytics and driving data-based decision making.
- High motivation for continuous improvement and ability to drive impact in a fast-paced environment. Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, PowerBI)
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.