Manager, In-Network Pricing Operations
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Manager, In-Network Pricing Operations join our In-Networking Pricing Operations team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
You will be responsible for the engagement, development, and results of a team driving Claims Production Processing. The Manager plays a critical role in Claims production to ensure that Oscar members' claims are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
You will report to the Sr. Manager, Configuration Production.
Oscar is a blended work culture where everyone, regardless of work type or location, feels connected to their teammates, our culture and our mission.
This is a hybrid role in our Tempe, AZ office. You will work part of the time in the office and part of the time remote / work-from-home. #LI-Hybrid
- Creating, tracking, and implementing best practices for Production Management to improve overall member experience through daily queue management and production tracking.
- Utilize frameworks to intentionally develop and coach your team in order to build future leaders within the organization
- Take a proactive, forward-thinking and data-driven approach to identify concerns, inefficiencies, and operational improvement initiatives throughout the Claims space that drive desired cultural and operational outcomes
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of commensurate experience
- 4+ years leading, coaching and developing direct reports in a large team fast paced environment
- 3+ years experience with using data and metrics to problem solve and drive root cause analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Process Improvement or Lean Six Sigma training, certification
- Experience as a leader in a remote environment
- Experience in healthcare claims or configurations
- Experience in SQL, Python, or Ruby
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.