Associate, Strategic Planning, Executive Office
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring an Associate, Strategic Planning to join our Executive Office team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the Role:
As an Associate, Strategic Planning, Executive Office, you will be responsible for driving Oscar’s core strategic projects and working cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders to represent the needs and interests of the company. You should have strong project management, implementation and executive communication skills with an ability to influence stakeholders. You will solve complex problems, drive solutions, and orchestrate strategic initiatives.
You will report into a Director, Corporate Development.
Oscar is a blended work culture where everyone, regardless of work type or location, feels connected to their teammates, our culture and our mission.
This is a hybrid role in our New York City office. You will work part of the time in the office and part of the time remote / work-from-home. #LI-Hybrid
The base pay for this role in the states of California, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and Washington is: $98,400-$129,150 per year. The base pay for this role in all other locations is: $88,560-$116,235 per year. You are also eligible for employee benefits, participation in Oscar's unlimited vacation program and annual performance bonuses.
You must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Oscar will not sponsor applicants for this role.
- Supports the Director, Office of the CEO and EVP, Chief of Staff in driving the execution of the Company’s core strategic milestones, including project plan creation, stakeholder engagement, and managing cross-functional relationships to drive collaboration
- Manages our Management Committee’s rolling agenda to ensure appropriate rigor and attention against our strategic cadence
- Collaboratively works with our Corporate Strategy team on special projects and aligns strategic initiative development with our Management Committee
- Provides additional support for the Office of the CEO, including:
- Stakeholder management and support
- Meeting preparation
- Project management
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate 2+ years of experience
- 2+ years of experience in healthcare consulting or a strategic role in the healthcare industry
- 2+ years of experience in program management
- 2+ years of experience in delivering projects / programs independently and within a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier program in business, health administration, or related field
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.