Program Manager, BPO
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Program Manager, BPO to join our Center of Excellence team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
You will support all activities related to program implementations goals to ensure success. Additionally, you will support operational improvements for core operations, including proper controls and monitoring, to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness, supporting the program across the organization and helping implement project management fundamentals and standards across the organization.
You will report to the Director, BPO Strategy & Optimization.
This is a hybrid role in our Tempe, Arizona office. You will work part of the time in the office and part of the time remote / work-from-home. #LI-Hybrid
The base pay for this role is: $84,240 - $110,565 per year. You are also eligible for employee benefits, participation in Oscar's unlimited vacation program, and annual performance bonuses.
- Organize and support daily activities based on the goals of the program
- Identify optimization opportunities to support program objectives
- Support implementations end to end to ensure success
- Lead certain components of the program
- Partner with other departments and various stakeholders to ensure operational excellence
- Support a successful program end to end through assisting in project plan development, keeping your stakeholders in the loop on status, proactively flagging, managing escalations, tracking and resolving program risks and milestones, and supporting program retros to assess strengths and weaknesses
- Support the tracking and monitoring of controls
- Develop tools and standards to support team programs year over year based on program retros
- Develop meeting materials, track and follow-up on action items, help manage all project plans
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of strong BPO project management experience or operational experience in the health insurance space.
- 3+ years experience in change management and process improvement
- 3+ years stakeholder management experience
- PMP or Six Sigma Certified
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.