Senior Operations Manager, Workforce Management
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Senior Manager to join our Workforce Management team.
About the role
The Senior Manager, Workforce Management leads a team supporting business production and serves as the liaison with internal stakeholders. Responsible for key business results through their oversight of production planning to optimize scheduling and ensure production teams have the correct resources to meet the needs of our customers.
You will report into Associate Director of Production Control.
Oscar is a blended work culture where everyone, regardless of work type or location, feels connected to their teammates, our culture and our mission.
This is a hybrid role in our Tempe office. You will work part of the time in the office and part of the time remote / work-from-home. #LI-Hybrid
The base pay for this role is: $107,280 - $140,805 per year. You are also eligible for employee benefits, participation in Oscar’s unlimited vacation program and annual performance bonuses.
- Shape the vision / strategy of Workforce Management team around Center of Excellence principles and guidelines
- Drive the success of scheduling and real-time command center operations to achieve and maintain operational KPIs
- Accountable for the accurate and timely application of scheduling activities and oversight for production teams utilizing WFM
- Responsible for ongoing evaluation and improvement of Oscar’s workforce management systems, processes, and capabilities in-line with Oscar’s goals and objectives
- Lead and develop a stabilized team connected to the Mission & Vision of the company
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations Other duties as assigned
- 6+ years of experience managing shared operations or cross-functional teams at multiple locations
- 6+ years coaching and developing teams
- 4+ years experience leading production control, workforce management, operational planning, budgeting or forecasting functions (100+ employee)
- 4+ years experience in LEAN, Six Sigma, or other improvement methods
- 2+ years experience with facilitating, presenting to, and influencing senior-level leaders
- 2+ years experience leading change management within large teams (100+ employee)
- Contact center, distribution center, or manufacturing experience
- Experience in implementation and expert-use of WFM systems (Five9, Clearview, Verint, Nice, IEX, Cisco) as well as Google Workspace
- Operational Excellence Certification (Lean Six Sigma)
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.