Senior Manager, Revenue Operations
In the role of Senior Manager of Revenue Operations, you will be responsible for developing and optimizing Panther's revenue operations process, driving revenue growth, and enhancing operational efficiency. This position plays a proactive role in expanding our sales organization, serving as a trusted advisor and business partner to Sales, Marketing, and Finance leaders.
Success in this role requires previous experience leading revenue operations teams and a proven track record of establishing and maintaining infrastructure for successful sales. You will be responsible for building and optimizing processes and structures to align key stakeholders, thereby improving efficiency across the entire revenue cycle. This role reports to our VP of Global Sales and collaborates cross-functionally with other teams within Panther.
Panther is a cybersecurity company with the mission of detecting any breach, anywhere. The company was founded by security practitioners that lived through the difficulty of trying to protect large organizations and wanting to build a solution that many teams could use. Panther solves modern security problems with detection-as-code, a cloud-native architecture, and robust security data lake. Panther’s platform, used by many industry innovators, enables security teams to focus on security, detect attacks, and protect their organizations without prohibitive overhead or excessive operational costs.
Backed by Coatue Management, Lightspeed Venture Partners, S28 Capital, Snowflake Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, and Innovation Endeavors, Panther has raised $140M, and is driving innovation disrupting the cyber security space.Panther's customers include industry-leading technology companies such as Figma, Gusto, Coinbase, and Dropbox, most of them being mid-large enterprises and they are very much modern technology cloud-forward companies.The company was featured for a second year in a row on EnterpriseTech30's startup list, most as recently as #6 on the list of mid stage, emerging technology companies!
Panther is a remote-first company with a culture of flexibility, written documentation, open company communication, and collaboration. Our values guide our every move: Create Customer Love, Be an Owner, and Take Care of the Team. We believe that by building a diverse group of remote individuals, we can push forward our mission and create a rewarding, inclusive, and fun work environment for our entire team.
- Lead a team to optimize and scale Panther's revenue operations processes to drive efficiency, revenue growth, and customer success.
- Work cross-functionally with revenue leaders to optimize revenue performance management processes, driving predictable and scalable revenue growth.
- Create and optimize infrastructure and processes in Salesforce and across the current tech stack (Tableau, Hubspot, 6sense, BoostUp, Outreach) to build a scalable, repeatable, data driven sales machine.
- Drive strategy around achieving predictable revenue through funnel management, forecasting, and reporting, as well as connecting tools and systems (marketing automation, enrichment, enablement).
- Analyze data to inform sales targets, quotas, incentives, geographies, verticals and commission structures.
- Handle Salesforce hygiene to ensure accurate data quality and accurate reporting.
- Build out dashboards and reports for the customer journey.
- 6+ years of experience in revenue operations within a SaaS company with a track record of driving revenue growth
- Demonstrated success in establishing infrastructure for high-performing SaaS revenue teams from scratch.
- Strong leadership and project management abilities to guide organizational transformation, effectively prioritize initiatives, and achieve both strategic and operational objectives.
- Expertise managing Salesforce and familiarity with other tools such as Tableau, Hubspot, 6sense, BoostUp, Outreach.
- Strong understanding of sales, marketing, and customer success operations
- Ability to work in a remote, fast-paced, dynamic environment and drive results
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
Cash compensation range: $160,000 - $200,000 OTE (85/15 pay split) USD Annually
The cash compensation above includes base salary and on-target commission for employees in eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all full-time Pantherinos are eligible to participate in our equity plan to receive Incentive Stock Options (ISO). Individual compensation packages are based on a few factors unique to each candidate, including their location, experience, and expertise, and may vary from the above-mentioned range.
- Unlimited PTO policy, with a minimum requirement of 15 days off per year, observing major US holidays, as well as an end of the year break
- Latest tech equipment & budget for your customized tech needs
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k program
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences (remote or in-person, and in conjunction with our in-person health and safety policy)
- Annual company off-sites in awesome locations (in conjunction with our in-person health and safety policy)
Panther labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.