Solutions Development (San Francisco)
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Patch is the platform scaling unified climate action, empowering companies of any size to help rebalance the planet while advancing their business initiatives. We provide pathways to do so through the purchase of vetted carbon credits, via one-time direct purchases, recurring multi-year offtake agreements, or an API that can connect any product experience to climate action.
Only Patch democratizes access to the broadest selection of carbon credits across a wide range of technology types, methodologies and price points. By combining enterprise-grade technology with impartial project scrutiny and transparency across each stage of the credit purchase, brands as wide-ranging as Bain & Company, Route, and Afterpay trust Patch to help them take meaningful climate action while engaging their customers. In turn, project developers driving positive climate action are able to rapidly scale their solutions at the critical pace the planet requires.
We're an experienced team of successful startup veterans building a category-defining business working on one of the most important missions the world needs. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Energize, and more. We are founded by the same team who helped take hospitality tech company, Sonder, from 0 to $2 billion.
About the position:
Patch is seeking a Solutions Development professional to scale our offerings for companies in their climate journey. This role will partner with product managers, customers, and end users to identify new product offerings and enhancements to the Patch product suite for companies that are on their climate journey.
What You’ll Do:
- Patch is seeking a Solutions Development professional to scale our offerings for companies in their climate journey. This role will partner with product managers, customers, and end users to identify new product offerings and enhancements to the Patch product suite for companies that are on their climate journey.
- Identify and develop business cases for new technical and commercial solutions based on carbon market trends and movements at Patch
- Collaborate across Patch’s Engineering, Product, Design, and Partnerships teams bringing a variety of insights to improve current or build new offerings
- Facilitate a positive, customer and partner-obsessed experience throughout all team and customer collaborations.
- Be the voice of the customer, user, and industry at all stages from discovery to launch
- Create and nurture relationships, demonstrating the value of Patch’s products while drawing feedback to inform the company’s roadmap.
- Drive prospecting strategy to identify, target, and sign new strategic customers, leading the way from internal justification, contractual structuring, negotiations, and deal execution.
Who You Are:
- You have previous years of experience in sustainability or climate related fields like carbon removal, voluntary carbon markets, or adjacent industries working directly with customers, clients and partners at a public company, consulting firm or start-up.
- You have previous proven experience identifying new product opportunities and strategies
- You enjoy problem-solving and are a structured thinker.
- You have the ability to create simple, yet effective frameworks that guide others through your process in a consultative way.
- You have a proven track record working both independently and also alongside teams like Engineering, Product, Design, and Sales
- You have experience communicating value to a number of existing and prospective customers and team members through market insights developed internally and externally.
- You are located and able to work from San Francisco, California, or London, UK
- Work with the most talented team in climate tech
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Monthly wellness stipend for mental and physical health
- Remote-first, asynchronous work culture
- Time-off as-needed vacation policy
- Generous parental leave policy
- The salary for this role if filled within the United States is $50,000-$200,000 and varies based on factors like level of experience and market rates. Full-time employees will also be eligible for equity and insurance.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Commitment to Diversity:
Patch is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant, candidate, or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
See more open positions at Patch Technologies
Something looks off?