GTM Lead - Identity and Fraud verification
Accounting & Finance
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Hybrid
We are looking for a GTM Lead, for our Identity and Fraud verification business. The GTM Lead will be responsible for driving the revenue growth by identifying the right go to market strategies, and ensuring their successful execution. The GTM Lead will manage both the Product Marketing and the Sales Specialist teams for their business. This is a high impact, high profile role suitable for someone looking to grow their career to a GM (General Manager) skillset.
- Own the go-to-market strategy for the Identity and Fraud verification GBT (goal-based team) , and inspire and lead both your team and cross-functional partners to grow the business by executing on that strategy
- Lead the Product Marketing and Sales Specialist teams for the Identity and Fraud verification GBT , establishing clear metrics for success.
- Distill customer insight, market data and industry trends to inform your strategy to drive revenue growth, and pair with a compelling product positioning narrative to support the strategy.
- Create a culture where your team is the voice of the customer and builds that credibility with the Product teams, and where the broader sales organization trusts your team as product and market experts
- Identify the most impactful problems/opportunities across the organization blocking revenue growth and find the best solution
- Deeply connect with customers to understand their needs and opportunities for continued innovation
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Sales Enablement, Brand, Content and Growth Marketing to help drive a cohesive strategy
- Sits at the intersection of technical curiosity, business strategy, and glint-in-the-eye creativity, and is able to use those skills to be a force multiplier within the organization, getting the whole organization to pull in the same direction.
- Has demonstrated successes (and failures!) at driving go to market strategy in lean, fast moving environments. Can create new strategies or pivot existing ones, not just grow large established business lines.
- Thrives bringing clarity to ambiguity. Strives for the bare minimum of process to make things efficient.
- Can inspire teams internally and externally, balancing a compelling vision with clear next steps
- Possesses broad and varied experience across multiple functional roles. The ideal candidate likely has operated a GM scaling a startup business, or leading a highly leveraged and strategically influential product marketing team
- Is constantly hungry for deeper product understanding, and can operate well in a developer oriented organization
- Experience leading teams in organizations that operate with a B2B selling motion
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
See more open positions at Plaid
Something looks off?