Business Intelligence - Marketing Analytics
Marketing & Communications, Operations, Data Science
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
The Business Intelligence team serves as an end-to-end analytics owner that partners with the Go-to-Market (GTM) function to provide accurate and validated data insights that drive business impact. We validate, transform, and analyze Plaid’s data and use it to inform and drive decisions across GTM. Our Mission: Be the stewards of Plaid’s data, ensuring its accuracy and delivering insights that drive impact.
As a member of Business Intelligence, you will play a pivotal role with our marketing team by leveraging data and analytics to drive informed decision-making and optimize our marketing strategies. You will partner closely with the leaders of our acquisition teams, including SEM, SEO, Email, and Brand. Finally, you will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and interpreting Plaid’s marketing data to provide actionable insights that enhance our campaigns' effectiveness and drive business growth.
- Be the expert on marketing data; Develop actionable insights that drive bottom-line impact across the team.
- Utilize SQL and other data analysis tools to extract, transform, and analyze marketing data.
- Create data visualizations and reports using visualization tools to communicate insights to stakeholders.
- Develop KPIs related to marketing efforts, including ROI, conversion rates, and customer acquisition cost.
- Provide actionable insights to improve marketing initiatives and budget allocation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Revenue, and Product, to align marketing efforts with business goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Analytics, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a Marketing Analyst or in a similar analytical role.
- Proficiency in SQL for data manipulation and analysis.
- Strong knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI).
- Experience with SEM, SEO, and Email Marketing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of managing multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Familiarity with analytics tools such as Github and DBT is a plus.
Our mission at Plaid is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. To support that mission, we seek to build a diverse team of driven individuals who care deeply about making the financial ecosystem more equitable. We recognize that strong qualifications can come from both prior work experiences and lived experiences. We encourage you to apply to a role even if your experience doesn't fully match the job description. We are always looking for team members that will bring something unique to Plaid!
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.