Lead Product Engineer, Postbot
Join the AI Revolution at Postman! 🚀
Are you passionate about the transformative power of AI? Do you dream of shaping the future where AI amplifies the capabilities of millions of developers worldwide?
Welcome to Postman! We're on a mission to usher in a new wave of developers, and we're convinced that AI is the game-changer. With the recent breakthroughs in Generative AI, the horizon is vast, and the potential is limitless. Our latest venture, Postbot, launched in open beta this year, and we're on the hunt for dynamic builders like you.
Here's what we value:
- Frugality & Agility: We're all about smart solutions and swift execution. We believe in making the most of what we have and moving at lightning speed.
- Full-stack Expertise: In the world of Generative AI, there's a frontier of knowledge waiting to be explored. From engineering best practices to user interaction nuances, there's always something new to learn.
- Build and experiment with new ideas that will impact millions of people around the world.
- Wear multiple hats; engineering, product, design (whatever might be needed to get the job done). You get to own the product - right from conception and development to validation and talking to users.
- Build integrated product experiences that bridge the gap between the cutting edge of development in AI and well-crafted solutions for our 25m users.
- Work with the team to improve velocity and quality over time.
We Want You If:
- You're an outstanding engineer hungry for challenges.
- You're eager to dive deep, working across the stack.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, blending innovative tech with Postman's expansive scale.
- You're an experienced and product-minded Engineer (5 years +) who has the desire, flexibility, and ability to wear multiple hats.
- Experience with NodeJS is a plus
- Experience with large React applications, and front-end architectural patterns is a plus
- Have a background of building and shipping world-class products at scale.
- You have a "validate first and perfect later" mentality.
At Postman, we create with the same curiosity that we see in our users. We value transparency and honest communication about not only successes, but also failures. In our work, we focus on specific goals that add up to a larger vision. Our inclusive work culture ensures that everyone is valued equally as important pieces of our final product. We are dedicated to delivering the best products we can.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. This position requires you to be present in our Bangalore office on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays.