Product Designer, Postbot
Join Postman as a Product Designer for Postbot
Are you excited about all that’s happening in the world of AI and the potential it holds? Do you want to build toward the future of getting AI to help millions of developers be more effective at what they do?
At Postman, one of our goals is to create net new developers in the world, and we believe that AI needs to play a key role. With the advances in Generative AI we’ve seen over the last year, it’s clear that it has immense potential across a wide variety of user workflows. We launched Postbot in open beta earlier this year, and are looking for talented builders to join our team.
We index on frugality and agility - using whatever is available to chip away at outcomes at breakneck speed. This includes building towards a true AI-native User Experience. This is our chance to reimagine what the ideal human-computer interface looks like in an AI-native and API-first world.
To help us with this, we’re seeking exceptional product designers to join us. If you’re passionate about building products from first principles and driving product through design, we want to hear from you.
About the Role:
Postman is charting new territories in the realm of AI with the launch of Postbot. As a UI/UX Designer on the AI Builder team, you'll bridge the gap between cutting-edge generative AI technology and intuitive user experiences for our expansive user base.
- Design cohesive and innovative user interfaces that amplify the power of Generative AI for millions globally.
- Collaborate closely with engineers, product managers, and AI specialists to create user-centric designs and interactions.
- Own the product design cycle, right from ideation, wireframing, prototyping, and iteration, to user validation and feedback incorporation.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our design processes, tools, and guidelines.
- Engage with our users to understand their pain points, needs, and aspirations to ensure the delivery of well-crafted solutions.
- A seasoned UI/UX designer with 3+ years of hands-on experience.
- You have been part of a successful product launch from ideation to production.
- You're comfortable working on 0-1 problems, especially when things are vague.
- You have a "validate first and perfect later" mentality.
- You are curious and excited about how things work under the hood.
- Be able to communicate your thoughts effectively by writing and prototyping.
- You have an eye for detail and a firm grasp of visual design techniques like typography, hierarchy, and color.
Postman is the cornerstone of API development worldwide, empowering developers and organizations to build, collaborate, and innovate on their APIs. With over 25 million developers and 500,000 organizations using our platform, we're dedicated to simplifying API development and fostering collaboration. To truly understand our vision and ethos, dive into the "API-First World" graphic novel.
Are you ready to shape the nexus of AI and UX with Postman? We'd love to see your portfolio and understand your vision! Join us.