Who Are We?
Postman is the world’s leading API platform, used by more than 25 million developers and 500,000 organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500. Postman is helping developers and professionals across the globe build the API-first world by simplifying each step of the API lifecycle and streamlining collaboration—enabling users to create better APIs, faster.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has an office in Bangalore, where it was founded. Postman is privately held, with funding from Battery Ventures, BOND, Coatue, CRV, Insight Partners, and Nexus Venture Partners. Learn more at postman.com or connect with Postman on Twitter via @getpostman.
P.S: We highly recommend reading The "API-First World" graphic novel to understand the bigger picture and our vision at Postman.
As we continue to expand our teams at Postman, we are seeking a motivated Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team. Your role will be instrumental in shaping our globally distributed functions across Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, and Operations. You will be responsible for ensuring an exceptional candidate experience by guiding candidates through the interview process, identifying and resolving bottlenecks, and monitoring interview process timelines closely. It's worth noting that many of our recruiting coordinators progress into roles as Global Recruiters or Recruitment Operations professionals, offering ample opportunities for career advancement. If you're an organized team player with a knack for talent spotting and a passion for connecting people with opportunities, this role is tailor-made for you!
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate closely with Postman recruiters and hiring managers to grasp hiring schedules and facilitate candidates' progress through the interview process.
- Maintain clear, concise, and professional communication with candidates and hiring partners, both in written and verbal form.
- Create and format new hire offer letters in accordance with company templates and guidelines, ensuring offer letters accurately reflect the terms and conditions of employment.
- Own background checks for new hires, which includes correspondence with applicants to request any necessary documentation, and evaluating checks upon completion.
- Assist in identifying obstacles in our recruiting operations and actively contribute to finding solutions through a combination of data, tools, and collaborative efforts.
- Work alongside your peers to brainstorm and implement ideas that enhance the candidate experience during the hiring process.
- Offer assistance on various recruitment projects and related services to hiring managers, members of the recruitment team, and others.
- Act as an ambassador for Postman, providing information, addressing queries, and collecting applicant data to attract and engage potential candidates.
- A minimum of 3 years of recruiting coordination experience, preferably at a rapidly growing enterprise technology company (SaaS experience is a plus).
- A successful track record of efficiently managing multiple scheduling and customer requirements simultaneously with a high degree of precision.
- Strong customer service and communication skills to ensure a positive experience for candidates and hiring partners.
- A sense of urgency that enables you to prioritize tasks effectively while supporting multiple recruiters.
- Adaptability and a quick learning curve to thrive in an ever-evolving environment with shifting priorities.
- A positive attitude and an unwavering commitment to delighting our clients.
At Postman, we create with the same curiosity that we see in our users. We value transparency & honest communication about not only successes, but also failures. In our work, we focus on specific goals that add up to a larger vision. Our inclusive work culture ensures that everyone is valued equally as important pieces of our final product. We are dedicated to delivering the best products we can.
This Is a hybrid role based in the San Francisco Bay Area, and the reasonably estimated salary for this role ranges from $80,000-102,000 base, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition to our pay-on-performance philosophy, we offer a comprehensive set of benefits, including full medical coverage, flexible PTO, wellness reimbursement, and a monthly lunch stipend. Salaries will vary outside of the listed metropolitan areas & the U.S.
Postman is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Postman does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Postman will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Postman.
Postman will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records where directed under applicable law, such as pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.