Senior Software Engineer | Growth (Martech)
Ramp is building the next generation of finance tools—from corporate cards and expense management, to bill payments and accounting integrations—designed to save businesses time and money with every click. Over 12,000 customers cut their expenses by 3.5% per year and close their books 8x faster by switching to the Ramp platform.
Founded in 2019, Ramp powers the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment software in America and enables billions of dollars of purchases each year. Ramp continues to grow quickly, more than doubling its revenue run rate in the first half of 2022.
Valued at $8.1 billion, Ramp's investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, General Catalyst, and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The Ramp team comprises talented leaders from leading financial services and fintech companies—Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Capital One—as well as technology companies such as Meta, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instacart. Ramp was named Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in North America in 2023 and #5 on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
About the Role
Ramp's Growth Engineering team ships software and infrastructure to acquire new business and expand existing business at scale. We are responsible for developing growth technology to multiply efforts across sales and marketing teams. We experiment and analyze the best ways to grow and creativity is a must. We are a new and growing team so each individual will make an outsized impact. Learn more about our problem space and environment at our new engineering blog!
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with systems and marketing technology to build internal tooling and services that support the growing needs of our business (ex: implementing data pipelines for mission-critical analytics, developing new lead scoring models for our inbound funnel and supporting the deployment of new CRM infrastructure such as HubSpot or Workato)
- Work cross-functionally with various departments to turn business and product ideas into engineering solutions (ex: an OpenAI plugin that uses enrichment data to personalize a landing page experience)
- Inspire and mentor junior engineers and interns
What You Need
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience with SQL and data warehousing/pipelining tools
- Track record of shipping high-quality products and features at scale
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, continuously grow, and master your craft
Nice to Haves
- Experience in high growth startups
- Desire to grow into a full-stack developer (aka learn and contribute to our React frontend codebase)
- The annual salary/OTE range for the target level for this role is $182,750-$215,000 + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- One Medical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match)
- Please note only 401k contributions made while employed by Ramp are eligible for an employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Fertility HRA Up to $5,000 per year
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Wellness stipend
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Pet insurance
Something looks off?