Senior Enterprise Go-To-Market Manager
Ramp is building the next generation of finance tools—from corporate cards and expense management, to bill payments and accounting integrations—designed to save businesses time and money with every click. Over 12,000 customers cut their expenses by 3.5% per year and close their books 8x faster by switching to the Ramp platform.
Founded in 2019, Ramp powers the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment software in America and enables billions of dollars of purchases each year. Ramp continues to grow quickly, more than doubling its revenue run rate in the first half of 2022.
Valued at $8.1 billion, Ramp's investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, General Catalyst, and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The Ramp team comprises talented leaders from leading financial services and fintech companies—Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Capital One—as well as technology companies such as Meta, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instacart. Ramp was named Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in North America in 2023 and #5 on LinkedIn Top Startups 2022.
About the Role
As a member of the Enterprise Platform team, you will drive GTM strategy, positioning, and growth for Ramp within the Enterprise segment and directly supporting our most important customers as a consultant. You will be responsible for market research, go-to-market strategy, positioning, messaging, for our fastest growing business segment. You will be responsible for building out a system of sales enablement and product content that incorporates product updates and sales team feedback. In addition to building out the core fundamentals of Enterprise enablement, you will have the opportunity to work directly with some of our biggest and most important customers on custom consulting projects.
What You’ll Do
- Be a key contributor to Enterprise GTM strategy and help support ambitious growth goals in the Enterprise segment
- Create a system of Enterprise GTM positioning and enablement that strengthens the sales team and incorporates their feedback
- Work with our product and sales engineering team to reflect product updates and changes in our internal and external collateral
- Stay up to date on competitors in the Enterprise space and what's new in the segment
- You’ll spend an estimated ~40% of your time directly supporting our Enterprise prospects and customers as a consultant. Your work will range but could include everything from ROI business cases, helping teams make the internal case for Ramp, and other custom asks
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 4-6 years of consulting and/or 4-6 years in B2B product marketing. Ideal candidate has experience with both
- Familiarity with SaaS ideally in the HR/IT/Finance software space
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Extreme agility and a strong bias towards action
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment
Nice To Haves
- Experience supporting enterprise sales teams and taking new products to market
- Fintech and financial services domain expertise
- Prior experience at a hyper-growth startup
- The annual salary/OTE range for the target level for this role is $140,250-$165,000 + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- One Medical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match)
- Please note only 401k contributions made while employed by Ramp are eligible for an employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Fertility HRA Up to $5,000 per year
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Wellness stipend
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Pet insurance
Something looks off?