Enterprise Go-To-Market Manager
Ramp is building the next generation of finance tools—from corporate cards and expense management, to bill payments and accounting integrations—designed to save businesses time and money with every click. More than 10,000 customers cut their expenses by 3.5% per year and closing their books 8x faster by switching to the Ramp platform.
Founded in 2019, Ramp powers the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment software in America and enables billions of dollars of purchases each year. Ramp continues to grow at an increasingly large scale, more than doubling its revenue run rate in the first half of 2022.
Valued at $8.1 billion, Ramp's investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, General Catalyst, and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The Ramp team comprises talented leaders from leading financial services and fintech companies—Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Capital One—as well as technology companies such as Meta, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instacart. Ramp was named Fast Company’s most innovative finance company in 2022.
About the Role
As a senior member of the Product Marketing team, you will drive GTM strategy, positioning, launches, and growth for Ramp’s Spend Management core products. The ideal candidate has experience supporting and enabling sales teams, leading marketing launches, and developing successful product adoption campaigns.
Senior Product Marketing Manager - Spend Management
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Spend Management you will be responsible for market research, compete, go-to-market strategy, positioning, messaging, product launches and releases, sales enablement, and product content for our largest product line spanning expense management, reimbursements, travel management, mobile app, spend workflows, and reporting.
What you’ll do:
- Own the end-to-end GTM strategy for Ramp’s Spend Management core product line to drive awareness, growth, adoption, and raving customer success
- Launch all of Ramp’s Spend Management product launches and releases
- Manage the Spend Management portfolio like a GM laser focused on awareness, lifecycle journey, conversion, product growth, product adoption, and overall revenue.
- Be the market expert on finance buyers, competitors, industry trends to effectively translate Ramp’s product Spend Management positioning to our target audience
- Engage the finance industry with top of funnel thought leadership, content, website landing pages, demos and gated assets
- Educate our sales team with product enablement, collateral, trainings, and tools
- Develop pricing and packaging strategies in concert with revenue operations and sales enablement
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in product marketing, solutions marketing, or growth marketing (B2B SaaS marketing or FinTech industry experience preferred)
- Familiarity with SaaS ideally in the HR/IT/Finance software space
- Experience supporting enterprise sales teams and taking new products to market
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Extreme agility and a strong bias towards action
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment
Nice To Haves
- MBA or BS in economics, computer science, MIS, or related STEM field
- Fintech and financial services domain expertise
- Prior experience at a hypergrowth startup
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- One Medical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match)
- Please note only 401k contributions made while employed by Ramp are eligible for an employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Wellness stipend
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Pet insurance
Something looks off?