Customer Success Associate (Japan)
At OneStudyTeam (a Reify Health company), we specialize in speeding up clinical trials and increasing the chance of new therapies being approved with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes. Our cloud-based platform, StudyTeam, brings research site workflows online and enables sites, sponsors, and other key stakeholders to work together more effectively. StudyTeam is trusted by the largest global biopharmaceutical companies, used in over 6,000 research sites, and is available in over 100 countries. Join us in our mission to advance clinical research and improve patient care.
One mission. One team. That’s OneStudyTeam.
By joining our team, you will be the primary relationship owner for clinical sites within the APAC region. As we continue to expand globally, we are specifically looking for people who are able to support our global network of sites.
The Global Associate, Customer Success will successfully onboard and engage with clinical research professionals and sites to ensure an overwhelmingly positive, valuable experience when using OneStudyTeam products. In addition to these customer-facing responsibilities, you will also help drive our product strategy by working cross-functionally with our Product & Design teams to bring customer feedback and insights to our product roadmap and company strategy.Please note that this position is fully-remote from the following countries only: Japan
What You Will Be Working On
- Manage a portfolio of clinical research sites to drive adoption, retention and stellar customer satisfaction, and ultimately help our sites be more successful at recruiting and enrolling patients for clinical trials.
- Introduce, onboard and build ongoing relationships with clinical research teams who are new to our product.
- Be the customer’s champion and guide sites through a successful customer journey, by providing ongoing support and helping them utilize new product features
- Support the Clinical Trial Leads, who are responsible for implementing OneStudyTeam’s solution, StudyTeam, for clinical trials.
- Share customer needs with the Product / Design team to help inform the product roadmap
- Analyze data from clinical trials and create reports that our customers can use to better manage their clinical trials
- Support the Customer Team with ad-hoc projects to support our customers and improve the value they experience from our product
What You'll Bring to OneStudyTeam
- This is a region specific role and requires candidates to be based in Japan and willing to work remote in time zones to support sites in APAC regions.
- Native Japanese and Business level fluency in English
- A passion for improving healthcare and a desire to join a startup.
- The ability to work in a high-growth environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small.
- Experience working in customer service/success and/or in a client facing role.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills.
- Strong ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Adept to learning and utilizing new technologies and software
- 2+ years of work experience that would support your success in this role.
- A mindset geared toward growth, learning, and professional development.
Learn more about our global benefits offerings on our careers site: https://careers.onestudyteam.com/us-benefits
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: OneStudyTeam is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that OST works with a Professional Employer Organization.
As a condition of employment, you will abide by all organizational security and privacy policies.