Data Integration Manager
At OneStudyTeam (a Reify Health company), we specialize in speeding up clinical trials and increasing the chance of new therapies being approved with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes. Our cloud-based platform, StudyTeam, brings research site workflows online and enables sites, sponsors, and other key stakeholders to work together more effectively. StudyTeam is trusted by the largest global biopharmaceutical companies, used in over 6,000 research sites, and is available in over 100 countries. Join us in our mission to advance clinical research and improve patient care.
One mission. One team. That’s OneStudyTeam.
By joining our team as the Data Integration Manager, you will have the opportunity to create custom data integrations with external partners. You’ll be working with an integration project manager in all phases of developing the pipeline. You’ll be responsible for gathering technical requirements for secure communications, timely development of the pipeline, and monitoring/ troubleshooting the ongoing support of the operations.
Please note that this position is fully-remote from the following countries only: India
What You’ll Be Working On
- Building reliable and robust data integrations with external partners.
- Working with internal and external partners to plan, build, and deploy custom data integrations.
- Monitoring pipeline performance, troubleshoot issues, and elevate them as needed.
- Providing timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of external partners to appropriate next level of technical support personnel in alignment with established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Following quality review process to measure and ensure adherence and compliance in quality of service and contractual obligations.
What You Bring to OneStudyTeam
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail is key, especially when considering correctness, security, and compliance
- Solid software testing, documentation, and debugging practices in the context of distributed systems
- 3+ years of experience successfully developing and deploying data pipelines and distributed architectures, ideally in a space similar to ours (startup, healthcare, regulated data)
- Experience with Python, Clojure, back end development, and shell scripting
- Experience with SQL, Postgres, or Redshift
- Experience with Rest APIs
- Experience with Agile Development and JIRA
- Working knowledge of AWS Infrastructure, (Redshift, S3, Glue, Lambda).
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools as Terraform is desirable
- Experience with Git, CI/CD
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, or related experience preferably in Information Systems, Data Analytics, Computer Science or similar software / database-related field
Learn more about our global benefits offerings on our careers site: https://careers.onestudyteam.com/us-benefits
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: OneStudyTeam is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that OST works with a Professional Employer Organization.
As a condition of employment, you will abide by all organizational security and privacy policies.