Senior Manager, FP&A
Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
The Finance & Strategy team works cross-functionally to support growth, innovation, strategic initiatives, and capital investments. It's a highly impactful and dynamic team that focuses on business strategy, financial plans (including budgets and our long-term strategic plan), KPI development/management, materials for our Board of Directors, fundraising, and corporate development activities.
Relativity is looking for a Senior Manager to help lead the Finance team. You will report directly to the Head of Strategic Finance and will have high visibility across the organization while partnering closely with Senior Leadership. You will work with a team of ambitious, smart, and driven people while managing a wide range of responsibilities that directly support the success and health of our business.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the FP&A function with deep partnership with Business Operations and Corporate Development
- Build and maintain internal and external financial models throughout the various departments of the organization (Long Range Plan, Payback/ROI analysis, Annual Operating Plan)
- Cash forecasting
- Headcount and payroll forecasting
- Creating a finance data roadmap and partnering with the data organization to execute that plan
- Support budget owners with ad-hoc analysis including reporting projects including decision support, metrics and analytics
- Build and manage FP&A team that fits the evolving needs for the business
- Partner with Supply Chain and Accounting to mature the P2P policies and processes
- Spearhead Monthly Budget Reviews, board meeting materials and capital raise materials
- Special projects and ad hoc analyses as needed
What you need to know:
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience in FP&A, investment banking, strategy consulting, or strategic finance, at high growth technology company
- 4+ years of people management experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Systems Experience with EPM or BI Tools (Adaptive Insights, Planful, Anaplan), and/or SQL is a must
- Demonstrated experience change management and partnering with senior leadership cross-functionally and in Finance
- Strong executive presence and an excellent communicator with an ability to work effectively with non-financial audiences
- Advanced Excel and modeling skills
- Experience working in an ERP system
Nice to haves but not required:
- Infor LN experience is a plus!
- Exposure to manufacturing, supply chain complexities
- Public company experience (bonus for IPO experience)
- M&A experience
- Experience as an investment banker, consultant, or corporate development professional
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation is only one part of our entire total rewards package. To see some of the benefits & perks we offer, please visit here: https://px.sequoia.com/relativityspace
Something looks off?