A rocket company at the core, Relativity Space is on a mission to become the next great commercial launch company. Meeting the needs of a growing demand for space infrastructure, our rockets will revolutionize how we connect and communicate on Earth by getting satellites to space. We have developed a vertically integrated technology platform in which we leverage additive manufacturing, artificial intelligence, and autonomous robotics to 3D print rockets. Our unique approach enables rapid product iteration, allowing us to push the boundaries of what's possible today and unlock the full potential of 3D printing for tomorrow. Join us on this extraordinary journey, as we work together to transform our vision into reality.
The Operations Support team is responsible for the general site support functions related to shipping and receiving, inventory control, material handling, production control, and facility maintenance. As the General Helper for our Stennis location, you will be at the forefront of supporting a world class propulsion test site.
To be successful in this role, you should be someone who thrives in ambiguity and is able to perform with little direction. The ideal candidate will be hard working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. You should be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
What you’ll do:
- Maintaining office equipment as needed
- Managing a filing system
- Maintaining supply inventory (drinks, snacks, ink, paper, etc.)
- Shipping & Receiving
- Running errands in town
- Greeting clients and deliveries
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas
- Maintaining and entering information into data bases
What you need to know:
- High school diploma
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant / general helper or in another relevant role
- Knowledge of using a computer
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Have a valid driver license
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
Nice to haves but not required:
- Associates degree
- Proficiency in MS office
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems
- Experience generating Purchase Orders (PO)
- Experience with Launch Operations
- Experience with shipping & receiving
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation is only one part of our entire total rewards package. To see some of the benefits & perks we offer, please visit here: https://px.sequoia.com/relativityspace