HR Solutions Consultant - Canada
People & HR
Remote · Canada
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2023
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world's top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About the role
Solutions Consultants help both internal and external stakeholders find value in Rippling’s HR and Payroll Cloud.. Our Solutions Consultants focus on revenue generation, value-driven presentations, and enabling our prospective customers to realize the value of Rippling. Experience working in a pre-sales capacity with HR systems is required.
You will join a diverse and exceptional team of Solutions Consulting professionals. Rippling SCs drive value for customers and enable a best-in-industry buying experience. Rippling is a place where you will do the best work for your life and have a direct hand in driving sales, product, and GTM strategy - working with a wide range of stakeholders and strategic customers.
What you will do
- Partner with the Sales team to ensure the success of prospects during their evaluation of Rippling
- Understand a prospect’s technical requirements and convey the business value of Rippling’s HR product suite
- Manage technical demonstrations and POCs for prospects that address their unique business objectives
- Create, present, and maintain technical content such that customers are successful using the Rippling HR product suite
- Provide customer feedback to the Product and Engineering teams
- Become a product expert across the entire Rippling platform and understand the competitor landscape
- Work with your SC peers and SC leadership to build a best-in-class SC organization
What you will need
- 4+ years of experience in a pre-sales role with experience in HRIS, HCM, Payroll, Time and Attendance
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent work experience required
- Exceptional communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Self-starter with a bias towards action, energized by a fast-paced environment and excited to build
See more open positions at Rippling
Something looks off?