Revenue Operations & Strategy Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
Rippling is looking for a highly skilled Revenue Operations Senior Analyst to support our rapidly growing sales organization. In this role you’ll partner with senior Sales leaders in particular - and other GTM leaders cross-functionally - to develop insights into the performance of the business, build monthly and quarterly reporting, and act as a thought partner to leadership. In addition to keeping our operations running smoothly, you’ll also have the opportunity to uncover insights, develop recommendations, and then implement programs to improve our sales organization. You ideally have worked in fast-paced environments before and are comfortable working as part of a team or independently.
What you will do
- Work closely with Sales leadership, acting as both a thought partner as well as being responsible for operational cadence of the business
- Drive analyses, frame business problems, and communicate insights with a bias towards action
- Lead cross-functional strategic projects; including structuring business problems, exploring solutions, implementing/refining processes, and measuring impact
- Partner cross-functionally on key components of our annual planning process including modeling and target setting
- Coordinate with revenue operations teammates on systems and process improvements for the sales organization
What you will need
- 3+ years of professional work experience in Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, Sales Finance, or another related field
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy in a fast-moving startup or a hyper growth environment
- Strong analytical, modeling, and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Excellent cross-functional stakeholder management
- Strong Microsoft Excel / Google G-Sheets skills, familiarity with BI Tools (Tableau, Mode) - experience with SQL a plus but not required
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce, familiarity with related Sales systems (Outreach, Gong, Zoominfo etc.)
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.