Head of Analyst Relations, North America
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
At Rippling, Analyst Relations is critical to the success of the business. As the first A/R hire, you will be directly responsible for building a world-class program from scratch.
This senior role will create and own a critical function within the Marketing department and will work cross functionally with e-staff, product leads, solution consultants, and other key internal stakeholders.
With two dozen products across HR, IT and Finance, Rippling has a unique and complex story to tell, and it’s important we effectively communicate it to key analysts covering Rippling.
What you will do
- Lead the Analyst Relations function at Rippling. Establish and maintain regular communication with analysts on the company’s strategy and product roadmap.
- Create a process for building a two-way dialogue with key analysts through ongoing inquiries, briefings, and strategy days.
- Host analyst briefings and inquiries with team members with key executives and team members from product & product marketing.
- Prepare and host on-site analyst strategy days, including end-to-end planning and execution.
- Monitor analyst report calendars for upcoming research reports and coverage.
- Work cross functionally to create best-in-class report submissions, presentations, and demos.
- Manage and support Rippling’s attendance or sponsorship of key analyst events and summits.
- Proactively find blockers, then work with the rest of the team to remove them. We place a high premium on taking the initiative to solve problems to run an effective and efficient Analyst Relations program.
What you will need
- 10+ years experience in analyst relations, advisory, and industry analysis/research.
- Previous experience with HR and HCM analysts is a plus.
- Successfully led or built an Analyst Relations function and can hit the ground running on day 1.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.