Channel Account Executive - Accountants
About The Role:
What You Will Do:
- Manage pipeline in Salesforce to accurately forecast revenue
- Run sales calls with short deck presentation and detailed product demo
- Close business and achieve quota attainment consistently
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape
- Work closely with CSM team to ensure a smooth transition for new customers
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets selling B2B
- Experience carrying a $500k+ annual quota
- Proven track record of success (top 10% of sales org)
- Previous experience selling HRIS/HCM software and/or selling security related products
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Experience selling to/through accountants
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive On-Target Earnings (base salary + sales commission) + benefits + equity. The On-Target Earnings* US-based employees will be 60/40 commission split for base/variable pay for the range listed below.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
*Commission is not guaranteed