Sales Development Representative, Inbound
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world's top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About the role
The SDR role at Rippling provides a unique opportunity - we're looking for talented, ambitious SDRs who can manage high velocity top-of-funnel sales qualification, while also navigating a very strategic sales process.
As a SDR, you will be responsible for prospecting and qualifying new customers and channel partners for Rippling. We’re building a team that will require a “winning” attitude, a high sense of urgency, and a passion for sales. As an SDR at Rippling, you will have the opportunity to help shape processes and build pipelines to support your Account Executive counterparts immediately. We believe in promotion from within and transparency on career paths that allow you to grow in your sales profession.
This role will be based onsite at our Dublin office and will be required to be in office 3 days per week.
What you'll do
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape
- Manage inbound leads using specific qualifying criteria
- Outbound with strategic and thoughtful messaging to upmarket prospects
- Partner with marketing to manage outbound campaigns to increase lead volume
- Prospect into new accounts using proven sales methodology
- Maintain and update accurate records in CRM
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with others and work cross functionally among different teams at Rippling
- Desire to join competitive team based environment
- Sales experience preferred but not required for role
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.