Manager, Global Products Implementation
About the role
What you will do
- Own a team of Global Products Implementation Managers, located around the world and each managing a book of ~30 customer implementations.
- Support employee career growth through coaching and mentoring
- Monitor the health of our KPIs (CSAT, SLAs, etc)
- Lead your team to hit KPIs through proactive tracking and mitigation
- Serve as an escalation contact internally and externally
- Instrument and scale our Global Implementation team
- Measure the effectiveness and quality of our global products implementation experience, continuously suggesting improvements against our core KPIs
- Actively participate in hiring and onboarding of team members
- Monitor team capacity and recommend data backed (quantitative and qualitative) solutions from people to process to product
- Instrument implementation workflows and optimize process inefficiencies
- Design new processes
- Collaborate with sales on presale requirements and with CX on exit gates
- Build and document playbooks, email templates, etc - own the end to end Global products implementation workflow
What you will need
- Minimum of 5 years experience in implementation, technical account management, or customer success at a fast-paced SaaS company.
- Experience with end to end employee onboarding - emphasis on global employee onboarding.
- 1+ year experience as a lead or direct manager with mentorship/coaching responsibility.
- Proven project management experience delegating multiple projects simultaneously and on time in a fast-paced environment. Nothing slips through the cracks.
- Creative about finding solutions: You are relentless in searching documentation, creating documentation, asking “What if questions.” You push others to do the same.
- Confidently navigate multiple external stakeholders that can range from executives to front line staff in IT, to Operations, to HR, to Finance.
- Comfortable working and delegating in an autonomous environment, can expertly prioritize, and have a knack for identifying internal and external blockers.
- 4+ years experience in a customer-facing position within the HCM space (HR,Payroll, Benefits, ETC).
- Proficient in tools such as JIRA, SFDC, G Suite, Outreach, Mac Computers
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.